need recommandation for a Tv

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Which one should I buy? Budget 600$ max.
All my TVs are Vizio brand and I must say they have a clear crisp picture and sound. I've never had a problem with Vizio TVs, I also have a Vizio sound bar with subwoofer for that theater experience. I really don't know much about the other brands.

sharkie

I bought a 40' Samson for 565 taxes included. I went a bit over budget.
Is that the Quebecois cousin of Samsung or? :kicks

Is it a smart tv? Or is it because of Canada, because it's a lil pricier than I would think.

Poca

Lol, I meant Samsung!!!

No it'it's a regular TV. The smart one was 200$ more than this one and I don't think I would have used the say features that much. Also it was way over my budget.

My original.budget was 200/ bur after a few years I realized that I would not find a TV big enough at that price. So I had no choice but to increase the budget :(

Is that the Quebecois cousin of Samsung or? :kicks

Is it a smart tv? Or is it because of Canada, because it's a lil pricier than I would think.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Lol, I meant Samsung!!!

No it'it's a regular TV. The smart one was 200$ more than this one and I don't think I would have used the say features that much. Also it was way over my budget.

My original.budget was 200/ bur after a few years I realized that I would not find a TV big enough at that price. So I had no choice but to increase the budget :(
you wasted your money,

wha happen to the cousin card mek yuh pon such a tight budget...

why yuh din hit up the cheap azz Trini BD

Poca

The budget was a mental one. I just find it crazy to spend that kind of money on a TV. Actually, I have three tv's and this is the first one I bought myself. I'm not an electronic type of person.

you wasted your money,

wha happen to the cousin card mek yuh pon such a tight budget...

why yuh din hit up the cheap azz Trini BD

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
The budget was a mental one. I just find it crazy to spend that kind of money on a TV. Actually, I have three tv's and this is the first one I bought myself. I'm not an electronic type of person.

Now that's Poca

Barbaria

I can advise you Samsung un55nu6900fxza which you can find on Amazon even under 500 bucks. It's an awesome TV set. I've been using this for quite long and I'm totally satisfied with it. Read about it, about its features and characteristics. I'm sure you'll like it.

Joedan

Hello everybody. I read most of the bad reviews about Global Tel Link and believed them. My prison pen pal wanted to talk to me and he told me to add the minutes to my phone using the global tel link customer service I set the minutes to my phone and was able to receive calls. I get about 12 fifteen minute calls for $ 23 from Global Tel Link and our calls have not been interrupted yet. Now I recommend everyone to use Global Tel Link to communicate with prisoners. No unsuccessful dropped calls, no billing issues and no problem funding my debit bank card, you get it all with Global Tel Link.