Need a Car Rental in Trini

Tiny Diva

I made a reservation for a car...call today 2 reconfirm due to the fact I know Im leaving soon...these people told me our cars been booked for 3 months now...Im like wait so why the @ss was allyuh still taking reservations and give people reservation # like everything was ok, and I made a deposit...Now if I didnt call when the hell was I gonna know I had no car....Lawd these damn people done started my day off sooo wrong

Now I have to search high & low for a car

kevlocks

aka Karl Logan
I made a reservation for a car...call today 2 reconfirm due to the fact I know Im leaving soon...these people told me our cars been booked for 3 months now...Im like wait so why the @ss was allyuh still taking reservations and give people reservation # like everything was ok, and I made a deposit...Now if I didnt call when the hell was I gonna know I had no car....Lawd these damn people done started my day off sooo wrong

do what everyone else does. When you get there, you pitch a fit and take names. If you make a big enough scene, they'll do what needs to be done. :good:

TriniDoll1

Don't Watch Me, Watch TV
Find out if there are people that are staying around you that are willing to rent their own car to you.

Tiny Diva

yeah but they gonna charge her out the ass if she not familiar with them.
Exactly esp. when they know you coming from the states...I have my dad & cousins helping me out down there hopefully I get sumthing..I hate relayin on people to drop u here n there:( :(

BAGOGYUL

Kaiser Ball Gyul

what company did you use.
when did you reserve
and who did you call, reservation company or car rental in trinidad?

kevlocks

aka Karl Logan
Exactly esp. when they know you coming from the states...I have my dad & cousins helping me out down there hopefully I get sumthing..I hate relayin on people to drop u here n there:( :(
I have no shame. The way dey facking drive in TT is PURE PURE Presha!!! :swoon:

I went down in November. As I coming from Piarco, Three teens Dead, blood all over the place from them driving like assholes. they went up on the median and landed oon another car going in the opposite direction!!!

In TT, de facking MAXI is my friend!!!!!

Tiny Diva

what company did you use.
when did you reserve
and who did you call, reservation company or car rental in trinidad?
EconoCar

I called the reservation company for EconoCar...which told me they still receiving emails for rentals even though they dont have cars...my question is why not update yuh flippin site sayin sold out like the others instead of getting people hopes up....

Damn I told my hubby I calmed down but I really didnt...$hit pissin meh off

EconoCar

I called the reservation company for EconoCar...which told me they still receiving emails for rentals even though they dont have cars...my question is why not update yuh flippin site sayin sold out like the others instead of getting people hopes up....

Damn I told my hubby I calmed down but I really didnt...$hit pissin meh off
I feel bad for you check yuh pm

Gibson0016

Oh geez! it start already! Having to deal with the negative customer service skills in TnT. One point of my trip I never look forward to. I love TRINIDAD to death and I would never trade my culture for anything! But DAMN!!!!!
Trust me I have many stories!

kevlocks

aka Karl Logan
Oh geez! it start already! Having to deal with the negative customer service skills in TnT. One point of my trip I never look forward to. I love TRINIDAD to death and I would never trade my culture for anything! But DAMN!!!!!
Trust me I have many stories!
:lol

Barbaria

Now I think that renting a car is a good choice for everybody. However, travelling in your own car is always a good decision. However, literally two months ago it was extremely difficult for me to choose weight distribution hitches Husky 32218 for my car and I even decided to rent a car next time

Arianaaa

well, I guess that if you want to travel in your car, then you need to choose one of the best van and buy it as it's much more convenient than to rent it all the time. it's the perfect variant for you right now especially if you have a big family as there your trips will be very comfortable for sure.

Bether

Hello, it often happens when such cars are sold under the guise of ideal ones. I am interested in driving cars from the USA. vin checker free has only two functions. The first is the direct identification of the vehicle. No matter how he transforms, no matter how he is repainted: his real "name" can still be recognized by his VIN number. It is called that

CallumHartung

You can contact to the local car rental offices. You can have their contact number from google and check their vinpit.com/vin-check/brand/volkswagen site for the VIN decoder for Volkswagen. There are different car rental stores given on map. If you want to book a car, just go to an online site and request for a car. I hope it will work.