My selection of best soca tunes 2013

Carib2

These below how long has SVG been doing these types of soca tunes I've grown to love them now. Vincypowa??

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dOTXliD059s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fqXBJ0JaYS8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

anyway some more from SVG...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WMwtUHq7LUc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xsl3LBOQfRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ragga soca whatever you cool it I still them...

Carib2

the Vindictive riddim

trinidad isn't the centre of the soca world... :D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/--LsWdK9yQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

what's that I hear you say trinis ''no trini soca song yet'' what you deaf!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HKr1pDkHGDk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xINZnVm6KCU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XBtnkRSfhQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jHJMiMhmy-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

trinis BACK OFF! :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0hEJd1MjSkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Carib2

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jVZTl6DD-Lw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6i1mbiwzrBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SO TRINIS NO TUNES FROM TRINIDAD HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE :D

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
These below how long has SVG been doing these types of soca tunes I've grown to love them now. Vincypowa??

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dOTXliD059s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fqXBJ0JaYS8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

anyway some more from SVG...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WMwtUHq7LUc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xsl3LBOQfRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ragga soca whatever you cool it I still them...
For DONKEY YEARS...from the 70's to be PRECISE.

It has been the DOMINANT form of Vincy music for DECADES.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BJ19-myf4k8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

From the TIME you HEAR the HORN and the INTRO, you know this is a KILLER song.

Carib2

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BJ19-myf4k8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

From the TIME you HEAR the HORN and the INTRO, you know this is a KILLER song.
I don't know what was wrong with me I always though ''st vincent there music is crap!'' but boy was I wrong

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-Xt2Kw_pnfg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3EQiGCyi5xk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/epAAy9qv4m0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QqND5CZ8RU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry St Lucia I won't forget you..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YNB5aDjQIyA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trinis you need to spread love to the other islands as well..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/p7iqAsfVOW8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8GhvEG_vetk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Carib2

De'maury riddim

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hk3Q5R1OtOI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

all da songs on the riddim are worthy of my thread...

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Nice thread but maybe you should have been honest and given it its correct title:
My selection of best non-Trini soca tunes 2013

Good job and please continue as these non-Trini soca tunes that you are posting need as much promotion as you can give them!
I myself have been doing my bit on the radio whenever I can! :good:

PS: The songs you posted by Skinny Fabulous, Edwin Yearwood, Fya Empress, Tallpree and TJ should all get serious rotation in T&T for 2014 and in most Trini style parties in the build up.

Carib2

Nice thread but maybe you should have been honest and given it its correct title:
My selection of best non-Trini soca tunes 2013

Good job and please continue as these non-Trini soca tunes that you are posting need as much promotion as you can give them!
I myself have been doing my bit on the radio whenever I can! :good:

PS: The songs you posted by Skinny Fabulous, Edwin Yearwood, Fya Empress, Tallpree and TJ should all get serious rotation in T&T for 2014 and in most Trini style parties in the build up.
don't worry I'm not going to dismiss good soca tunes from Trinidad and Tobago because I'm not bias. I'm just trying to prove that the other islands have good music too. Maybe on the 3rd page I'll post trini soca that is worthy of my thread...:D

dedetriniking

don't worry I'm not going to dismiss good soca tunes from Trinidad and Tobago because I'm not bias. I'm just trying to prove that the other islands have good music too. Maybe on the 3rd page I'll post trini soca that is worthy of my thread...:D
I would much rather you didn't post any trini songs in this thread. Really!!

Carib2

Grenada anyone?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M8-EE3vZASo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gJcL_YlYtxQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nSaUTzRF2rw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/75b7mpkZ31I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UN-holjE9vc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Antigua, no?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VPehU2zTrk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would much rather you didn't post any trini songs in this thread. Really!!
and why is that?

comes in thread, see no trini music, except ah ketch it, produced in trinidad i think

dont care to even listen to small island music

EXITS THREAD
if it aint Lil Rick and a few others, i dont care to hear it

4mydawgz

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qZjwLDYscQk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Carib2

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QBH9vi3JkgY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jumbie riddim

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SMEM0A4cdJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PfI7dCGvRXE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-piCgCnRzrY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n1KMbBrEbvE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Carib2

ALL INCLUSIVE!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/u8kG9jaq-Js" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nH_lm8CUXMg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TMhv8qeVtUs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3GpkJA6Batw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Oh6BGN-klVE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bhalistix

It is I
ALL INCLUSIVE!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/u8kG9jaq-Js" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nH_lm8CUXMg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-w1MUQY_6jY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you miss my favorite song on that riddim

Carib2

This riddim good ee!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LFGzZ4NwN7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t2_5iMGhJc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I drinkin' de rum rum rum rum rum!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZdDoxvY-dLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Emergency riddim

Best song on the riddim!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JOhEx6P-Bjg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dL-YahbguPg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dk-kPA55TYY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bngbadang riddim

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_WcLe_taDho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EB7VVqxrl2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XDhpLMGcT4k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>