music help: godfather's asylum

sanfranjouvay

so, i was listening to the songs in basodeecentral. If you looking for me baby...I only saw Bunji perform it in Miami..is that his song? If not, who/what is Godfather's asylum? The rhythm, the name of the song, or the singer or the producer? Actually, do the same for Hawkeye. edumacate i please.

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
It's By the Bar on the Desperado Riddim w/ Benjai, Bunji, Treason & Godfather's Asylum (w/ Ninja Man & Scarface)

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
I forgot, the Hawkeye song is called THE VIBES...all produced by Monstapiece, it's on their CD.

N

n/a

sanfranjouvay said:
so, i was listening to the songs in basodeecentral. If you looking for me baby...I only saw Bunji perform it in Miami..is that his song? If not, who/what is Godfather's asylum? The rhythm, the name of the song, or the singer or the producer? Actually, do the same for Hawkeye. edumacate i please.

I was in Miami and saw him perform by deh bar with Mr.Benjai the other artist on that track was not in the states

T

TriniTooSexy1

sanfranjouvay said:

God father asylum is there whole crew also call godfather crew includin all of them on only two people

sanfranjouvay

more info

Thanks mr punchpleeze. OK, so what CD can you find by de bar on? Monstapiece...producer from Barbados? The Vibes is on what CD? And who/what is hawkeye then? The rhythm? And Godfather is a group if I get you correctly. Jamaican?

Next, if any of you reading this knows where I can get a legitimate copy of these Cds online please post the link.

M

Mad Scorpion

Hawkeye is a reggae artist from Jamaica that sings "the vibes" one of the songs on the riddim

E

engineroom

Re: more info

sanfranjouvay said:
Thanks mr punchpleeze. OK, so what CD can you find by de bar on? Monstapiece...producer from Barbados? The Vibes is on what CD? And who/what is hawkeye then? The rhythm? And Godfather is a group if I get you correctly. Jamaican?

Next, if any of you reading this knows where I can get a legitimate copy of these Cds online please post the link.
i have the original CDs putus - give me a call.

RasKefentse

RasGunta
By de Bar and all the other songs on the Desperado Riddim including Bunji, ELephant/peter ram/allison, Treason, and Hawkeye are on the Monsta Piece Album. The album also includes Hyppa Dawg and some other songs. Support ya culture and not da PIRACY.

The Lone Ranger

Infinite Soca
here you go all the info

:cyborg You see all I can be a helpful and nice person.

Here is the cover of the cd you will be looking for and the tracks on the cd in order. Hope I have been of some assistance.

The main riddim on the cd is called the Courvoisier Riddim.

1-Hypa dog- li'l Rick
2-Do it again - Giselle Blanche
3-Lowdown - Alison hinds/Li'l rick/Peter Ram
4-Get ready to wine - Elephant man feat Alison hinds / Peter ram
5-By De Bar - Bunji,Treason,Scarface& Benjai
6-Making Love - Kevin Lyttle
7-Courvoisier - Timmy
8-Da Vibes - Hawkeye
9-Panty Man - Li'l Rick
10-Desperados - Bunji Garland
11-We Still Here - Treason
12-Hypa Dog (road mix)-Li'l Rick

sanfranjouvay

Thanks. Where can folks buy it online? I wanna send it out in an email. Trying to get folks ready for we party. Turns out both our resident DJ and Engineroom have it..been having it, but I think they got it bought in person.

Actually, is it on VP? The 1 store that stocks soca out here is Rasputin's music in Berkeley, the name of the person who stocks it is Ian Dasilva (Trini). Can't find the number, but it's on the website rasputinsmusic.com i think. So, for all those trying to sell CDs in the bay area....that's the man.

The Lone Ranger

Infinite Soca
hello again.
hm, Online.. well I know a few record stores that have onlien catalougues, I am in Toronto. You can try them and see fi they will ship them across to you.

check out

http://www.playderecord.com

if not hit me a private message, if they dont have it and I will sendl you the sites that I know for sure has it.

Easy.

L.R
S.I.F Crew