Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragon

doubledimps said:
when are u going to reopen the Fete is Fete Forum....
That forum will be reopen after DC carnival . because DC/MD members keep fighting over the two Camo fetes and cross road night club

Dancer

Closet Exhibitionist
DRAGON said:
That forum will be reopen after DC carnival . because DC/MD members keep fighting over the two Camo fetes and cross road night club
why you have to put us out there like that :eek:

P

Pimptress

lady mystic said:
Is not everybody have no behavior :mad
Why not just ban people instead...
:kicks it'll be reopened again....lets not get people banned for opiniosn eh?

D

Dragon

lady mystic said:
Is not everybody have no behavior :mad
Why not just ban people instead...
If that was the case we would ban about 6 members

lady mystic

5 pointer...
You right... but some people were taking it too far...
I will wait patiently to see how the forum continues once they reopen it :cool:

Last edited:

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
DRAGON said:
Dat is ah bunch ah bullshit....two or three members act like dey have no behavior and Imix protectionism of one of they advertisers is what driving dat...doh try and hang dat on de DC peeps.

If not fuh de Crossroads criticism de parking/towing/vandalising of people's cars never would have been addressed by the management of that club. The vast majority of DC Imixers had nutten to do with dat Camo beef...:mad

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
Bake n Shark said:
Dat is ah bunch ah bullshit....two or three members act like dey have no behavior and Imix protectionism of one of they advertisers is what driving dat...doh try and hang dat on de DC peeps.

If not fuh de Crossroads criticism de parking/towing/vandalising of people's cars never would have been addressed by the management of that club. The vast majority of DC Imixers had nutten to do with dat Camo beef...:mad

I not mixing no matters...we have to protect the advertisers...b/c they paying the bills...I would prefer if everyone clean they dirty laundry offline and have let all parties concerned know that in no uncertain terms...

But in life Peter does pay for Paul...so it goes sometimes...

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
ILanDFnTsY said:
I not mixing no matters...we have to protect the advertisers...b/c they paying the bills...I would prefer if everyone clean they dirty laundry offline and have let all parties concerned know that in no uncertain terms...

Protect them from what...legitimate criticism? Granted I didn't see/don't know exactly what it was that Sting get ban for (ah know it involve some kinah beef wid Army Boys among other things)...but I'd be really disappointed to know that criticizing b.s. on the part of some promoters go get somebody ban. Den next thing yuh know de whole forum lock off because de same promoter involve in some kiss-mih-ass childish fisticuffs over who promote what first. Like it ent have enuf fuh all...

Greed is ah facking helluva thing, I tell yuh...

D

DJ Trixx

ILanDFnTsY said:

You know u my peeps, but eh...I am a paying advertiser.. Would I get the same treatment if someone was talking about one of my fetes bad. I can understand BnS point. Legitamite critism is just that.

But I respect you for telling the truth instead of trying to cover it up with some kinda rule.

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
deejaytrixx said:
You know u my peeps, but eh...I am a paying advertiser.. Would I get the same treatment if someone was talking about one of my fetes bad. I can understand BnS point. Legitamite critism is just that.

But I respect you for telling the truth instead of trying to cover it up with some kinda rule.

First off I was away when the decision was made...second off yeah as an advertiser you would...and last but not least...the fete bashing was not the issue...it was the personal dirty laundry regarding fights and the such that caused the forum to be shut down temporarily.

D

Dragon

deejaytrixx said:

It had noting to do with criticism. Some of the promoter’s supporters were slamming each other party. Because the two camouflage parties is the same day. We had the same shite last yr with the two Miami carnivals

D

DJ Trixx

DRAGON said:
It had noting to do with criticism. Some of the promoter’s supporters were slamming each other party. Because the two camouflage parties is the same day. We had the same shite last yr with the two Miami carnivals

Ok...Fair...But my point is an entire forum got closed for 2 promotions...There are maybe 6 or seven banners in rotation...Including my own..What provisions are being made for those advertisers who have their info on this site and may have fete changes or info discepencies.

It just seems a little unfair to me that 2 immature promoters can close down an entire forum, which in turn is punshing all the other advertisers

D

Dragon

deejaytrixx said:
Ok...Fair...But my point is an entire forum got closed for 2 promotions...There are maybe 6 or seven banners in rotation...Including my own..What provisions are being made for those advertisers who have their info on this site and may have fete changes or info discepencies.

It just seems a little unfair to me that 2 immature promoters can close down an entire forum, which in turn is punshing all the other advertisers

If you or any promoter has any update to post there contact Miss Fantasy or myself and we post your information

Influx of "bashing" posts... FORUM CLOSED
We are closing this forum cuz there is an influx of people going back and forth in here... and we are going thru deleting/moving the nonsense

This forum IS ONLY for fete goers to ask questions and PROMOTERS to post updates to their events...

ANY post started by a promoter to promote and existing party in the event section will be deleted...

THE ONLY exception are our PAID advertisers...

Thank-YOu... Stryka

D

DJ Trixx

DRAGON said:
If you or any promoter has any update to post there contact Miss Fantasy or myself and we post your information

Influx of "bashing" posts... FORUM CLOSED
We are closing this forum cuz there is an influx of people going back and forth in here... and we are going thru deleting/moving the nonsense

This forum IS ONLY for fete goers to ask questions and PROMOTERS to post updates to their events...

ANY post started by a promoter to promote and existing party in the event section will be deleted...

THE ONLY exception are our PAID advertisers...

Thank-YOu... Stryka
Still seems like alot for 2 promotions...But hey, that is why u guys are the moderators

tht's a bunch of crap.. tht's not fair to the other imixers tht we should have to suffer......
and not all dc imixers are out here bashing......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.