Mind, Body n' Soul: Imix In Vogue Gettin' In 2 Shape

Trinibeauty

TriniBeauty
sk gyal said:
We could probably start this on Sunday/Monday. I already weighed myself and measured my arms, waist, etc. I want to try a high protein diet for the first 4 weeks or so and exercise 6 days a week. Oh don't forget to take your multivitamins and drink plenty water! Every Monday we could post how much weight, inches etc we lost. Any suggestions?

I know I'm posting this a little late, but I would like to be in this support group. Every Morning I Do a 30 minutes of Total body sculpt with Gilad and 30 minutes of Cardio with Sharon Mann, these are great programs on Fit TV! Then at night I lift weights on my total body gym. I don't eat any sweets and I don't drink any Soda, and I watch my portions. Also 2 times a week I do Pilates. I've lost 22lbs in a month and a half. All of my pants are too big. It's a great feeling!! If I can do it then I know anyone Can!!! So Keep it up Girls!! :eek:k:

sk gyal

Unregistered User
Trinibeauty said:
I know I'm posting this a little late, but I would like to be in this support group. Every Morning I Do a 30 minutes of Total body sculpt with Gilad and 30 minutes of Cardio with Sharon Mann, these are great programs on Fit TV! Then at night I lift weights on my total body gym. I don't eat any sweets and I don't drink any Soda, and I watch my portions. Also 2 times a week I do Pilates. I've lost 22lbs in a month and a half. All of my pants are too big. It's a great feeling!! If I can do it then I know anyone Can!!! So Keep it up Girls!! :eek:k:
:clapping: :clapping: Wow, that's really good.

Trinibeauty

TriniBeauty
sk gyal said:
:clapping: :clapping: Wow, that's really good.
Thanks Alot!! I'm trying so hard! I want to be able to participate in Mass for Carnival, in order to do that I need to slim down and tone up! I really like your idea of a support group I've been looking for something like this for a long time!! Thank you!! :D :D

Ms Gemini

Just In and Out
I noticed that I dont eat as much as I use too, and that whenever I work out, I want to eat a salad. (Is it just me?) I actually joined a gym that is outside of school, for when I dont feel to make the commute to Manhattan. I just dont beleive in the diet thing really, cuz I will still eat the way I did, but less, and not so often. Just work it off. Hopefully I can post the pictures of my results within a month

Last edited:

Trinibeauty

TriniBeauty
I'm going Crazy!!!

I really think this wieght loss support group is a really good idea! I'm not eating any Sweets and this is Easter weekend, My mom has all kinds of candy bowls sitting around. So to take my mind off of it I worked out for 20 minutes, and now I'm online writing this to you girlz and this is really helping me not to want to go downstairs and get some candy.. Thanks girlz for everything and I hope to tell you on monday that I've lost another 5 lbs , that will be a total of 27lbs. i can't wait to post my before and after pics for you guys.. Keep up the good work! :fans:

dctrini

bagolicious said:
today is MONDAY...
good luck on your work out today...and whatever new diets were started..:fairy
god bless
I started off this Monday morning with a Met-RX meal replacement shake. ( and some jelly beans ta- hee hee) Sorry I have a weakness for sweetness. I wish I would have read the post for inspiration before the jelly beans. Oh well that means 20 extra minutes on the treadmill

bagolicious

He loves me!
dctrini said:
I started off this Monday morning with a Met-RX meal replacement shake. ( and some jelly beans ta- hee hee) Sorry I have a weakness for sweetness. I wish I would have read the post for inspiration before the jelly beans. Oh well that means 20 extra minutes on the treadmill
hummm i never heard about that shake? so wha..it doh make u hungry or something?

dctrini

bagolicious said:
hummm i never heard about that shake? so wha..it doh make u hungry or something?
It's thick, and it only has 250 calories 2.5 grams of fat and 37 grams of protein. It fills you up and doesn't have that nasty taste as some of those pre made shakes. I mix mine w/ skim milk but you can use water. They have vanilla, chocolate or strawberry. They come in individual packets and you can buy them @ GNC or Vitamin Shop etc.

bagolicious

He loves me!
dctrini said:
It's thick, and it only has 250 calories 2.5 grams of fat and 37 grams of protein. It fills you up and doesn't have that nasty taste as some of those pre made shakes. I mix mine w/ skim milk but you can use water. They have vanilla, chocolate or strawberry. They come in individual packets and you can buy them @ GNC or Vitamin Shop etc.
so they have it in a bar as well?? hummm..

sk gyal

Unregistered User
Ok. I'll admit it!! I ate so much food for Easter. Usually I limit myself to 1200 calories per day and I think I consumed more than that in one meal :fool: Anyway to day is a new day and I'll make sure I eat my 1200 cals and exercise for 1.5 hours like I've been doing. Stay strong everyone!! Don't forget to drink lots of water (one of my shortcomings).

dctrini

bagolicious said:
so they have it in a bar as well?? hummm..
I think they do have soem Met Rx bars but I think those are more for in between meals as opposed to a meal replacement.

Ms. Hershey

another day...
Trinibeauty said:
what times do these come on Fit TV? i go to the gym 3 days a week but i want to be able to work out in the mornings on the days i don't go.

bagolicious

He loves me!
dctrini said:
I think they do have soem Met Rx bars but I think those are more for in between meals as opposed to a meal replacement.
i wanna try this..i would check it out.. it does mek u lose weight?

dctrini

bagolicious said:
i wanna try this..i would check it out.. it does mek u lose weight?
Well it fills you up so you eat less and the only formula for weight loss is

Eat less + excercise more = weight loss.

bagolicious

He loves me!
dctrini said:
Well it fills you up so you eat less and the only formula for weight loss is

Eat less + excercise more = weight loss.
hummmm..much thanks..well ah working out right now....i just need ah diet...jeez..ah fed up ah dieting..:(

dctrini

bagolicious said:
hummmm..much thanks..well ah working out right now....i just need ah diet...jeez..ah fed up ah dieting..:(
Me too ! I don't belive in diets. I does eat potatoes and rice and pasta, bread all of that stuff and I still am losing weight. However I am in the gym doing 90 minutes of cardio 3 days a week and lifting weights 2 days a week/ 45 minutes of cardio and I eat that stuff in moderation. My problem is sweets I love dem too bad !!!!!!! I belive all dem diets is a bunch of crap. You have to just know your limits. When my friend came up here from Trinidad she was weighing 125 and you know in the west indies bread and flour is the staple . She been here for 5 years now and is weighing almost 25 lbs more. She says she is going to cut out bread and cereal etc, the very same food she used to eat home. Steuppps. It's all about portion control ,knowing your limits., and moving I know I too damn greedy, it has nothing to do w/ flour and sugar. But hang in there, we are all in this thing together.

bagolicious

He loves me!
dctrini said:
Me too ! I don't belive in diets. I does eat potatoes and rice and pasta, bread all of that stuff and I still am losing weight. However I am in the gym doing 90 minutes of cardio 3 days a week and lifting weights 2 days a week/ 45 minutes of cardio and I eat that stuff in moderation. My problem is sweets I love dem too bad !!!!!!! I belive all dem diets is a bunch of crap. You have to just know your limits. When my friend came up here from Trinidad she was weighing 125 and you know in the west indies bread and flour is the staple . She been here for 5 years now and is weighing almost 25 lbs more. She says she is going to cut out bread and cereal etc, the very same food she used to eat home. Steuppps. It's all about portion control ,knowing your limits., and moving I know I too damn greedy, it has nothing to do w/ flour and sugar. But hang in there, we are all in this thing together.
welll u see..me and u kinda in the same boat..i in the gym in school.. 5 days a wk for 60mins max..since i usually have classes right after...i do cardio for 15-20 mins..and increasing..since i just started back last week (so today i may do 30 mins)...i been eating regular though..and i was just asking meh fren..if i eat regular and since ah in the gym if ah would still lose weight..and she was like "yes of course" and is like i addicted to bread..and dumplins..ah wouldnt run down rice so.. ..and after what happen to that lady( Terry schivo) they say she had eating disorders why so in that state for today). But ANYWAY...my new routine is to do like cardio Mondays, Abs Tuesday..etc.. we will see how this work out.. imma try that drink still though.

SwEeTsOcAlAdY

Bajan Sugar
already the last few weeks of excercising has paid off.

Last night I went out and someone told me that I had lost weight

Yeah baby... this is what its about the results :dance: :dance:

then :victory: :victory: will be mine!!!