Mind, Body n' Soul: Imix In Vogue Gettin' In 2 Shape

lipsntits74

LIFE IS GREAT
I'm all for it as well.I have The Gazelle and a few more exercise machines as well.I also have DVDs as well so it's all about doing them that's all.Let the games begin.HARD WORK EQUALS RESULTS.Ladies let get going.WE can do it!

SwEeTsOcAlAdY

Bajan Sugar
lipsntits74 said:
HARD WORK EQUALS RESULTS.WE can do it!
I think that this should be our motto, lol

Just something to keep in mind you know?

I've had 3 glasses of water (hot/warm water though), a banana and a slimming milkshake today - doing good so far.

I'm starving though... :greedy got plenty more fruits to eat though.

Ms. Hershey

another day...
hey, i wanna join in de Weight Loss Movement!! :D

I joined Crunch two weeks ago and went 4 days last week.
Monday- spin class & Abs
Tuesday- Kickboxing/Tae-bo (still sore from this one), Abs & Yoga (yoga is NOT EASY!!! :()
Wednesday- spin class & Abs
Thursday- rest day
Friday- Spin class & Abs

this week, i'm going to add some resistance training in with my work out to get my arms toned as well.

gotta get fit for the spring/summer!!! :D

puresexiness

IslandPRIDE PRO
ms. hershey said:
hey, i wanna join in de Weight Loss Movement!! :D

I joined Crunch two weeks ago and went 4 days last week.
Monday- spin class & Abs
Tuesday- Kickboxing/Tae-bo (still sore from this one), Abs & Yoga (yoga is NOT EASY!!! :()
Wednesday- spin class & Abs
Thursday- rest day
Friday- Spin class & Abs

this week, i'm going to add some resistance training in with my work out to get my arms toned as well.

gotta get fit for the spring/summer!!! :D
Respect to you!!! That's a whole lotta working out!!!

Ms. Hershey

another day...
puresexiness said:
Respect to you!!! That's a whole lotta working out!!!
Thanks :D i figure i betta get de most of it. since it's through my job, they takin' payments directly outta muh check. i wah get muh money's worth! :kicks plus, i like the classes, they're fun and the weather's getting warmer, i have to look cute in muh pum-pum shorts! LOL

SexyJ

I didn't have a chance to respond last week but I'm joining the weight loss/toning support group. I actually started with my food plan(atkins) last week and I took my measurements. Well this morning I weighed 4lbs lighter!!! I am very serious about losing this weight not only for DC carnival but I want my body to be leaner and more toned. I have been working out and I plan to start working out even harder. Ladies have a good week!! :D

zenzele1

Island Soul's PD
Have a good workout week everybody. I am going to work out on my elliptical at home tonight. Night folks.

sk gyal

Unregistered User
I'm working out tonight. I'm either doing Walk the Pounds off or Power 90. Also, I went shopping for high protein food today. All I'm missing is multivitamins. Good luck everyone!

sk gyal

Unregistered User
SexyJ said:
I didn't have a chance to respond last week but I'm joining the weight loss/toning support group. I actually started with my food plan(atkins) last week and I took my measurements. Well this morning I weighed 4lbs lighter!!! I am very serious about losing this weight not only for DC carnival but I want my body to be leaner and more toned. I have been working out and I plan to start working out even harder. Ladies have a good week!! :D
That's good. Are you eating Atkins brand food or just lots of meat?

Kiz

I think I will just go to every fete ah can find and wine away meh pounds.....

Ms Gemini

Just In and Out
I went to the gym in my school today and I went on the treadmill, the bike, that thing that is like a treadmill and bike, dont know what it is call. The lift thing that you pull down behind your back for the arms, the twisting thing that you use for the waist I guess, and you sit down on it, and the some other thing for you legs, and calves that you work out on. I will be going back tomorrow evening after I finish my job(s).

P.S. I want to join a real gym. Does anyone have any suggestions?

peachy

Brown Sugar
I started using slim in 6...Meh backside real hurting.. :headbang Well I'll see how this program works.

A

amprincess

Trinikiz said:
I think I will just go to every fete ah can find and wine away meh pounds.....
:scratch I think that may be the only program that interests me :p

lipsntits74

LIFE IS GREAT
SexyJ said:
You go girl!

lipsntits74

LIFE IS GREAT
Well today I started The Mayo Clinic again.It's a quick way to lose weight.It's really affective NOW the only thing I have to do is actually work out while I've changed my eating habits.That's the hard part BUT hard work equals results.

SwEeTsOcAlAdY

Bajan Sugar
I'm really happy and pound of you all, the great thing is that we are all here to support each other, remember is you got a problem please talk, don't fall down.

Since the weekend I have already lost three lbs.

This slim fast milkshake is really working for me, my stomach already feels less bloated and I feel good, not so weighed down and tired.

I'll do some working out to soca today.