Mind, Body n' Soul: Imix In Vogue Gettin' In 2 Shape

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ
peachy said:
Diets don't work for me atal..The only thing works for me is exercise and practicing healthy eating!
i don't even know much about dieting, but what i'm doing now is just eating less of the crap that i normally eat...and hoping to lose weight :rolleyes: ..and as for exercise i walk alot, but that's about it......I NEED HELP!!!

zenzele1

Island Soul's PD
peachy said:
Diets don't work for me atal..The only thing works for me is exercise and practicing healthy eating!
That is what works for me as well. I worked out today. :fairy :fairy

dollbabi

Earth Angel
sk gyal said:
Who here wants to lose weight? Who is interested in an imix support group?

*raises hand* Me!!! :D
Me!!! I would like to lose 10 lbs.

I joined the gym 2 wks ago...

B

bigbootyjo

I am here to, I wanna take off some pounds. I have decided to do the atkins diet. Beginning as of Sat. So how do you go about the check in and all?? When are we gonna start this??

zenzele1

Island Soul's PD
bigbootyjo said:
I am here to, I wanna take off some pounds. I have decided to do the atkins diet. Beginning as of Sat. So how do you go about the check in and all?? When are we gonna start this??
I do atkins whenever I need to lose weight quickly in a short period of time. I find it difficult to stay on the diet for too long though. I find that a low calorie diet works much better for me.

AmericanDelight

I definitely want to lose some weight!!!!!! I want to get toned, but most of all create healthy living for myself. I am soo prone to getting sick. I really can't do gyms...machines really bore me. I have to do something very active that works every aspect of my body. Dancing, bending, kicking, and etc. That is why I love Soca! You can pop in a cd and just dance those pounds OFF!!! I really feel myself sweat and I have soo much fun ;) That is what works for me. They should create a SOCA DANCE EXERCISE TAPE????? Do they have any of those???

sk gyal

Unregistered User
We could probably start this on Sunday/Monday. I already weighed myself and measured my arms, waist, etc. I want to try a high protein diet for the first 4 weeks or so and exercise 6 days a week. Oh don't forget to take your multivitamins and drink plenty water! Every Monday we could post how much weight, inches etc we lost. Any suggestions?

SwEeTsOcAlAdY

Bajan Sugar
sk gyal said:
We could probably start this on Sunday/Monday. I already weighed myself and measured my arms, waist, etc. I want to try a high protein diet for the first 4 weeks or so and exercise 6 days a week. Oh don't forget to take your multivitamins and drink plenty water! Every Monday we could post how much weight, inches etc we lost. Any suggestions?

That sounds very good to me. This is what I have done so far this week:

sunday - step aerobics - 1 hour (class)
Thursday - step areobics - 45 mins (home)
Tonight - I hope to do so Tae Bo (at home)

I've got all the equipment, aerobic step, resistance tube, 2 tae bo dvd, aerobic videos, yogo dvd, list is endless, so I have to make this thing last.

If I feel myself laggin during the exercise, I chant to the beat - BARBADOS, BEACH, POWER X 4 (repetitively)

Nisha7

Going home soon...
sk gyal said:
ok i don wanna weight, but i will measure in

B

bigbootyjo

Ok well can we start on Monday, cause I am off on Sundays, and I won't have my home computer up and running till sometime next week! I am down for this ladies, and I am doing atkins, for a minute, plus I will be doing my work outs! I am in a wedding in July, my dress fits great, but when I hit CHarlotte this summer for this wedding, I need to make sure the curves is showing! Please summer time to, oh yeah, I need everything to be porpotioned correctly! So I am definitely down@ So can we set a time, and maybe we can all be on to support each other!

SwEeTsOcAlAdY

Bajan Sugar
Are we starting this thing today? I'M READY

We all got to be very serious... and support each other, if you find yourself slipping, jump on this thread and they'll be someone to help you.

I did a step class yesterday and I am starting slimfast today too.

125 days to go till crop over, got to get the body in tune, lol

lipsntits74

LIFE IS GREAT
sk gyal said:
I'm all for that I'll be starting today.