Miami Hotels

I knw its kind of early... everyone still talking about trinidad an everything... but since i wasn't there, i haven't nothing to do but get excited about miami carnival... with tht being said... has anyone found any good deals on any hotels as yet....:eek:fftopic:

if so feel free to share.....

Socaboy

look meh!
I knw its kind of early... everyone still talking about trinidad an everything... but since i wasn't there, i haven't nothing to do but get excited about miami carnival... with tht being said... has anyone found any good deals on any hotels as yet....:eek:fftopic:

:kicks :kicks

trinithunda

Big Steupss
if i were you i would wait maybe another month or 2 to book one, i always try to get a hotel that is not too far from all the venues, which is what i would suggest

sha2005

where i don't want to be

Don't feel bad me and my crew been looking also wanna get a good one at cheap rates

Socaboy

look meh!
tht's not funny...
lol, it is actually, but honestly I don't think specials have been posted as yet, you're more likely to get the base rates this early in the game...best to wait til summer to start looking if "specials" is what you're looking for.

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After

if i were you i would wait maybe another month or 2 to book one, i always try to get a hotel that is not too far from all the venues, which is what i would suggest
actually the earlier you book the better. you can usually get hotels cheaper when you book before summer. the closer you get to carnival the more expensive the rooms become. me and my friends would always book our hotel by march for the latest and we got the cheapest rates.

actually the earlier you book the better. you can usually get hotels cheaper when you book before summer. the closer you get to carnival the more expensive the rooms become. me and my friends would always book our hotel by march for the latest and we got the cheapest rates.
tht's wht i thought....so i'll keep checking...

trinithunda

Big Steupss
i wasn't referring to the cheap rates though, i was saying that it's better to get a hotel in a close location to most of the fetes.

trinithunda

Big Steupss
but u were saying to wait another month or two...
ok, you right about the longer you wait the higher the price, but usually in about april may the fete listings go out....i personally don't like my hotel to be too far from the fete because traffic is ridiculous

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
ok, you right about the longer you wait the higher the price, but usually in about april may the fete listings go out....i personally don't like my hotel to be too far from the fete because traffic is ridiculous
but the fetes are allllllll over the place, it's impossible to stay close to all the fetes or even just the big ones... it have fete at key biscayne, downtown, sunny isles, etc. its best to just stay in a central area like miami beach or downtown... as long as you're close to the I-95 you're safe.

Last edited:
as long as i am on Collins Ave, I'm happy :drinks:

oyea with valet parking.... got to have tht included...

oyea... an on the beach too...