Men in pink????

bagolicious

He loves me!
Gt_Dr3aD said:
Is what the hell going on these days. Today I see some lil youth a walk down they street with pink shirt, pink and white fitted cap, and pink and white uptown. And he's not the only one I see a rock the pink style. Please don't tell me this is the new fashion trend. That shit is striaght gay movements.
hahahahah. ah sure he was roasting in heat..:fyah

trini2bk

F.G.I de cupcake criminal
A LIL PINK IF U ROCK IT THE RIGHT WAY CAN BE SEXY! JUS HOPE THEY DONT ADD TO THE TREND AND START PUTTING FLOWERS IN THEY DU RAG :p
CUZ DAT NUH MEK IT!!!

hotandgroovy

TAUREAN WOMAN...nuff said
amprincess said:
I love pink! :p
it's my favorite color and i am trying to get my friend to wear it too. i don't see nothing wrong with a man in pink. it takes a confident (straight)man to rock pink and if he does it well it looks very sexy.

hotandgroovy

TAUREAN WOMAN...nuff said
Re: Re: Re: Men in pink????

Iland Fntsy said:
:kicks

I saw a man in a pink shirt and pink Timberlands once. I am still very disturbed by that vision.:rolleyes:
i am disturbed by that vision and i didn't even see it. the pink timberlands is something else, that is just so unsexy. a pink shirt okay i tolerate only.

A

amprincess

hotandgroovy said:
it's my favorite color and i am trying to get my friend to wear it too. i don't see nothing wrong with a man in pink. it takes a confident (straight)man to rock pink and if he does it well it looks very sexy.
me too & it have a real sexy straight guy in my office who wore a pink shirt once & he didn't look fassy at all :eek: he's such a hottie too :D

Honikane

First of all, If a guy wears pink he should not be considered gay off the bat. If a man wears pink and knows how to rock it de right way, trust me ladies yuh knees will buckle! De pink Tims ting is straight wack I must admit. But if a fella wears de right shade of pink to compliment his complexion (shirts, t-shirts only - the hat and belt thing is a bit iffy) and his shoes are some nice plain white tennis shoes, you have to admit.... That's Gansta!

SweetPea

Dis Girl is POISON!
not every 1 could wear it.... i like to see a lite skin cleat cut brotha in it though (sorry darkies this isnt for u) camron makes it look sexy as hell.... BUT I ONCE SEE A DARK BROTHA IN A PINK LEATHER COAT, PINK SUNGLASSES and PINK BELT ON A FLYER...... LOOKIN TACKY AS HELL!!:eek: :fyah

UpTown

We Not I
brownskintrini said:
What de ass your sister doing washing yuh jockeyshorts?
Girl , you're a true Trini :kicks :kicks yuh know how long ah eh hear the word jockeyshorts :D Ah livin here to long ...UNDER WEAR is all I hear ...

Honikane

SweetPea said:
not every 1 could wear it.... i like to see a lite skin cleat cut brotha in it though (sorry darkies this isnt for u) camron makes it look sexy as hell.... BUT I ONCE SEE A DARK BROTHA IN A PINK LEATHER COAT, PINK SUNGLASSES and PINK BELT ON A FLYER...... LOOKIN TACKY AS HELL!!:eek: :fyah
Please say you called 911. That definitely had to be and emergency!:kicks :kicks :kicks :kicks

Princess

I'm 1 Hellified Chick!!!!
Notorious said:
Once I had red boxers and my sister washed it in bleach now there pink..... That's not ganster:fyah :fyah
DAT'S NOT PINK HONEY.....DAT'S DISCOLORATION!!!!!

DCboy

WHAT?
:O only thing pink i like is pu---.....wait, can i say that on this chat?...if not...pink lemonade is good