Maximus' "humble"

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
brownskintrini said:
Dougla Riddim
really? okay, thanks. that riddum sick oui! it have plenty "indian" riddums these days, dey tryin to confuse meh ole brain, laad. what's next? dulahin? or they have that already? ah now hearin de fella bawlin "gimme de douglaaaaaaaa" in de background, ah late boy.
 
on d dougla topic...what is benjai sayin? all i know is "what about tisha from la horquetta" but i doh know what he sayin in d chorus....yes i know d part that go "i love meh trini gyal...", but before that i am so lost...


all dem tracks on dat riddem sweet
 

trinisoul

Registered User
don't quote me on this but I think it is "A where de girls is de boss, a where de girls run de route, a where de girls wine like dis" Muff Man and Mad Scorpion was discussing this on 103 a while ago...I think that was the consensus....
 

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
socababy said:
on d dougla topic...what is benjai sayin? all i know is "what about tisha from la horquetta" but i doh know what he sayin in d chorus....yes i know d part that go "i love meh trini gyal...", but before that i am so lost...


all dem tracks on dat riddem sweet
i love that song too...that is a winin riddum!
 

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
trinisoul said:
don't quote me on this but I think it is "A where de girls is de boss, a where de girls run de route, a where de girls wine like dis" Muff Man and Mad Scorpion was discussing this on 103 a while ago...I think that was the consensus....
i think someone better ask him the next time they see him! but the first two sound right, then it sounds like "ah whey de gyuls wine like (something.. maybe "these"?)", "ah whey de best in de west indies"
 

0

Guest
montREALady said:
i think someone better ask him the next time they see him! but the first two sound right, then it sounds like "ah whey de gyuls wine like (something.. maybe "these"?)", "ah whey de best in de west indies"
ok dont laugh cuz allyuh dont know either I though de man say wine like beasts....

I tell yuh dont laugh
 

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
hotpepasauce said:
ok dont laugh cuz allyuh dont know either I though de man say wine like beasts....

I tell yuh dont laugh
i thought so too! but then i said, "beast??" so i said maybe he said "these" (as if he were pointing to some trini girls wining and asking who else could wine like these girls?)
 

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
i real slow, it's friday :D is maximus saying "shake" or "shape"?? help meh nah! because he does say big up de man dem and gyal dem...so ah confused.
 

0

Guest
montREALady said:
i thought so too! but then i said, "beast??" so i said maybe he said "these" (as if he were pointing to some trini girls wining and asking who else could wine like these girls?)
makes sense...
Ok some one just give we de dam word to Be Humble and my favorite Mudda and Wife ....
 

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
hotpepasauce said:
makes sense...
Ok some one just give we de dam word to Be Humble and my favorite Mudda and Wife ....
muddah and wife seem pretty straight forward to me. which part yuh doh undastand?
 

0

Guest
montREALady said:
muddah and wife seem pretty straight forward to me. which part yuh doh undastand?
so then my montylady you give me the words to the whole tune... better yet call me and sing it to me 631-555-5321 :D
 

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
hotpepasauce said:
so then my montylady you give me the words to the whole tune... better yet call me and sing it to me 631-555-5321 :D
i don't get it, that # didn't work! OH YOU TRICKED ME!! *steups* :rolleyes:

what you want the words for, going to recite it for your mother and your wife?
 

0

Guest
montREALady said:
i don't get it, that # didn't work! OH YOU TRICKED ME!! *steups* :rolleyes:

what you want the words for, going to recite it for your mother and your wife?
yuh fass... u trying to find out of ah have a wife.. :D nah ah goh teach it to meh son so he will always honor his mother and he wife.. so yuh have de words or not...
 

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
hotpepasauce said:
yuh fass... u trying to find out of ah have a wife.. :D nah ah goh teach it to meh son so he will always honor his mother and he wife.. so yuh have de words or not...
no i'm not, because if i'm not mistaken, i thought you mentioned her once before already! if i wanted to know, i would ask yuh, eh eh, what's with the games??
 

0

Guest
montREALady said:
no i'm not, because if i'm not mistaken, i thought you mentioned her once before already! if i wanted to know, i would ask yuh, eh eh, what's with the games??
I have mentioned kids.. but I never mentioned wife... no games babes .. no games .. I am glad u straight forward :)
 
Top