Master Cleanse

iPicong

The hardest part for me is drinking that quart of salt water in the morning........the temptation to quit and eat is very strong......it's like Satan tempting you to commit very bad sins.......today is the first day I'm feeling really hungry and have consumed 2 quarts of juice already.......

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
The hardest part for me is drinking that quart of salt water in the morning........the temptation to quit and eat is very strong......it's like Satan tempting you to commit very bad sins.......today is the first day I'm feeling really hungry and have consumed 2 quarts of juice already.......
I have to take off to do my 7-day fast cleanse. The night b4 I start, it's recommended to drink smooth move tea. In the morning it gives an option to drink the 32 ozs of warm distilled water with 2 tbs. sea salt or 16 ozs of warmed prune juice. Throughout the day I have to drink a citrus and vegetable drink that I make along with extra cleansers to get the gunk of my intestines......this is going to be very interesting...good luck with your fast!

iPicong

I have to take off to do my 7-day fast cleanse. The night b4 I start, it's recommended to drink smooth move tea. In the morning it gives an option to drink the 32 ozs of warm distilled water with 2 tbs. sea salt or 16 ozs of warmed prune juice. Throughout the day I have to drink a citrus and vegetable drink that I make along with extra cleansers to get the gunk of my intestines......this is going to be very interesting...good luck with your fast!
yeah this is day 6 so I go be done by Friday...........then do orange juice.......then salad and soup........I already have plans for meh 1st real solid meal Tuesday.......didnt think I would last this long

iPicong

yeah i stopped on day 8 because I had a somewhat important exam to take that Saturday and needed some kinna brain power.......dropped 10 pounds........would of dropped another 5-10 if I had completed the program as prescribed............good news is that I eh put it back on...........im onto the next phase of my plan which is to eat healthy and exercise moderately...........so far discipline is holding on tight..........

dollbabi

Earth Angel
yeah i stopped on day 8 because I had a somewhat important exam to take that Saturday and needed some kinna brain power.......dropped 10 pounds........would of dropped another 5-10 if I had completed the program as prescribed............good news is that I eh put it back on...........im onto the next phase of my plan which is to eat healthy and exercise moderately...........so far discipline is holding on tight..........
That's understandable. It's very difficult to keep the schedule when you other important things going on. For example, I have to attend graduation on Saturday. So I will be taking a little cooler with my liquids...lol.

Wow! 10 lbs. in 8 days...and you've maintained. That's awesome! Yea, once you eat right and exercise the weight will stay off. Do you plan to continue fasting periodically?

My hope is to drop at least 10. So far, I've already dropped 2 lbs. It would be awesome to drop about 12-15. Love the other affects though - skin looks so much better already and my eyes are brighter.

Minxy

woo hoo, good for u! :clapping:

P

Poca

hum.... this sounds interesting. Dollbaby do you have a link so i can read up on it?
also IB and Dolly what was the hardest thing to do? and what advice can you give?

iPicong

hum.... this sounds interesting. Dollbaby do you have a link so i can read up on it?
also IB and Dolly what was the hardest thing to do? and what advice can you give?
its really a mental thing........for men i liken it to finally deciding to commit yuhself tuh 1 woman and den all kinna sweet woman start throwing demself at yuh when yuh most vulnerable...........yuh will see and smell food like never before......yuh will see signs driving.........commercials on TV.......yuh will smell food in yuh house from last month..........yuh gonna need rell discipline and will power..........beyond the weight lost........the master cleanse "allegedly" is good for yuh health since it removes toxins from yuh system..........I know at least 8 people who have been doing it.........a month later im feeling good since I transitioned back to solid food and been mostly cooking my own health stuff and trying to maintain portion control............so its mind over matter......oh the hardest part........a drinking dat stinking quart of seasalt every morning

P

Poca

wow, it sounds quite whoa! I don't howif i can do without eating though. you said that the salt water stinks, does it taste bad too? did you feel weak at anytime? did you have to reduce your normal activity level in order to make it?

iPicong

wow, it sounds quite whoa! I don't howif i can do without eating though. you said that the salt water stinks, does it taste bad too? did you feel weak at anytime? did you have to reduce your normal activity level in order to make it?
nah it smell normal it was just extremely difficult to drink. Did not feel weak and whenever I was hungry I just drank the lemon drink or some water. I was working as normal just didn't party or drink alcohol. I did it the same time as my ladys special time so neither of us would really have to suffer.

Bajan Cherry

The weight I lost doing this was water weight..it all came right back.

My tv was on the Food Network channel 24-7. That was my therapy. I saw delicious food and I swallowed air and saliva.

That sea salt flush was just nasty. I tried doing it once and never tried it again.

Conclusion - I won't do it again. There are easier ways to detoxify. To lose weight you need to eat small portions frequenty and exercise will speed it up. The End.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
It is called the EdensGold/Watkins Cleansing Program. Here is the website. All Natural Remedies & Alternatives to Conventional Medicine – Eden's Gold

The best way to find out the details is to contact the office. However, this program is a 10-14 day fast. It consists of juicing fresh, preferably organic fruits and vegetables (or drinking bottled 100% juice not from concentrate), herbal tea, vegetable broth and water. Exercising daily is a requirement as well.

The hardest part was staying on schedule. You drink every hour during the day, so that you are not hungry. My advice is to choose a time where you are not as busy or just be a good planner.

Last edited:
T

T-MAKAA

The weight I lost doing this was water weight..it all came right back.

My tv was on the Food Network channel 24-7. That was my therapy. I saw delicious food and I swallowed air and saliva.

That sea salt flush was just nasty. I tried doing it once and never tried it again.

Conclusion - I won't do it again. There are easier ways to detoxify. To lose weight you need to eat small portions frequenty and exercise will speed it up. The End.
Good post