Maid in Manhattan

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
I doh care what anyone says, I love JLO as an actress! I find she's so real. Then again, I haven't seen Gigli! LOL! Nah, but I enjoyed Maid in Manhattan, nothing like a fairy tale movie! :fairy :luv

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
i am yet o see maid in manhattan, but i LOVED the wedding planner, i have watched it like 6 yimes already... i dont care much for thrillers, so i never watched angel eyes. I wanna see enough as well :O

and out of sight with her and george clooney was really good as well

A

amprincess

montREALady said:
I doh care what anyone says, I love JLO as an actress! I find she's so real. Then again, I haven't seen Gigli! LOL! Nah, but I enjoyed Maid in Manhattan, nothing like a fairy tale movie! :fairy :luv
I can't bring myself to watch this movie. The only movie I could stand her in was The Wedding Planner - she actually did a good job acting in that movie.

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
Lady Slaughter said:
i am yet o see maid in manhattan, but i LOVED the wedding planner, i have watched it like 6 yimes already... i dont care much for thrillers, so i never watched angel eyes. I wanna see enough as well :O

and out of sight with her and george clooney was really good as well
She was excellent in "Enough"!!

spicydimples

meximadness
montREALady said:
i loved her acting in 'out of sight' & 'selena' that's about it. all the other movies sucked...
montREALady - i think u'd love 'out of sight' if you like romance.

ILuvSoca

Soca Lover
I loved Maid in Manhattan, and I LOVE the wedding planner, I can watch that movie over and over and not get tired of it.. J Lo as a actress is GOOD

De Blessed 1

I like J-Lo as an actress also. The only ones I have seen were Maid in Manhattan and Gili. Everything else I enjoyed

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
She needs to stick to movies. Selena, Wedding Planner, Enough and Maid in Manhattan were all good performances.

Angel Eyes was just a bad script overall so although she is not my favorite person I wont blame her for that.

A

amprincess

:O how could I forget Selena? :O now that was her best performance in a movie ever.

Sweetie

da sweet one
I like her in Selena, Enough and The Wedding Planner ... will try to watch Maid in Manhattan one day

De Blessed 1

I finally saw Maid In Manhattan and I must say that I liked this movie as well. Maybe I'm just biased because I haven't seen a movie with J-Lo that haven't like. I have yet to see Gili