Lupita - The Chocolate Goddess

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
and she's a miu miu campaign girl

first black hollwood fashion it girl in a while those achieved thru parental nepotism don't count ie willow, zoe etc

and miuccia don't like nothin past a paper bag usually

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
Finally a shrine for the Chocolate Queen! I love that she has eclipsed the boring Jennifer Lawrence in all the style/fashion sections.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
love how even with a cropped style they've been diversifying it.

changing her hairline
adding a part
doing the high top
giving her a lil jimmy neutron thing. it's cool.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
She is my perfect example of why I love bright colours on dark skin so much.

Lupita has one of those faces that is beautiful in pictures but you know if you ever saw her in real life, she would be beyond stunning. Something about her face makes me feel pictures dont do her justice.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***

Lupita's brother when she got nominated for an oscar lol

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SISTER! #HAPPY CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE HAPINESS IS THE TRUTH!! @lupitanyongo GOING TO THE OSCARS #notimeforclothes

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/jO-zvaqg1F/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush

Lupita's brother when she got nominated for an oscar lol

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SISTER! #HAPPY CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE HAPINESS IS THE TRUTH!! @lupitanyongo GOING TO THE OSCARS #notimeforclothes

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/jO-zvaqg1F/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
That was so funny :kicks

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I've heard a few interviews with her now. She is incredibly poised, graceful and articulate.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bjwYJ11RDcA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>