Let's share our experience(Travels)

Brood

What do you work with? I do not want to offend you, but few can afford to travel so simply. I have a family (wife, children) and three dogs. Our vacation is a real quest)) Perhaps that is why we prefer tours - https://nordicsaga.com/iceland-and-greenland-cruises I personally really enjoyed our last Scandinavian cruise. This format gives more convenience than the constant movement from hotel to hotel. Have you tried such trips?

Attachments

2Pack

What do you work with? I do not want to offend you, but few can afford to travel so simply. I have a family (wife, children) and three dogs. Our vacation is a real quest)) Perhaps that is why we prefer tours - https://nordicsaga.com/iceland-and-greenland-cruises I personally really enjoyed our last Scandinavian cruise. This format gives more convenience than the constant movement from hotel to hotel. Have you tried such trips?
wow this is a beautiful place!

My favourite places to visit are Japan and the United Kingdom. If I talk about my travel experiences to Japan then I don't only love the urban areas and trains but also love to visit the rural areas. I am sharing one of my favourite places here:

First of all, you shouldn't miss visiting Japan in the spring season to experience cherry blossom.

You can explore this place by travelling via train:

On the contrary, if I talk about my favourite places in the United Kingdom then as compared to the urban places, I love the rural areas more. Especially, I love camping in northern Ireland and other areas of the UK. As things are getting normal here again that's why I am thinking to buy a static caravan and considering this source to compare its insurance quotes for a caravan holiday on private land. I hope, it would be a great venture for the entire family.

MBrendon

I suppose to go to Japan last year, but I cancelled it due to covid fear. I hope I can go there soon, went there before, very beautiful place and kind and respectable people.

Zavylon

Because of my work, I travel a lot and live for a long time in other countries. Any plus can negate the need for urgent paperwork, and in the current conditions, I cannot quickly return to my homeland and do these things. Therefore, before long travels, take care of the documents, or at least use the sites as a website here. While my leader in the list of the most beautiful places are New Zealand and the Azores.

Quita

Most of all, I remember the trip to Qatar. If you are interested in adventures in Qatar, then I advise you to contact asfary.com/. I'm an extreme person and don't really like going to museums. And Asfari offers many interesting and varied travel options at great prices.