Lawrence Taylor sex offender on Fox News LOL!

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lIywrSMoWnE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn't follow this story too much so help me out a bit....

was he charged for sex with a minor or soliciting an underaged prostitute? because i remember them saying she was a prostitute but then after the case she got on tv and said she's disgusted with people calling her a prostitute...which is it?

iPicong

d man say EVERYBODY does do it............ sometimes he does get lonely and need company......but he wife gone to court smiling fuh d cameras.........d young gal say she not a prostitute.....she get beat up and taken to d hotel......she tell him is she first time and he tell she just relax..........d gal say she find he eh get sentenced hard enough......he see she face and did know she was underage and he shoulda get punished fuh dat

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
dont know what to say

in that type of world she very well may have come to the room already beaten up?

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
He will forever have to walk around with the scarlet letter of a sex offender and have to register wherever he goes.

It's plausible that he didn't know she was underage but buying sex from anyone that is not your wife is dangerous.

Santana

Doing Mafia Training
He will forever have to walk around with the scarlet letter of a sex offender and have to register wherever he goes.

It's plausible that he didn't know she was underage but buying sex from anyone that is not your wife is dangerous.
So buying sex from your wife good tho right? lol

Nekeisha2

d man say EVERYBODY does do it............ sometimes he does get lonely and need company......but he wife gone to court smiling fuh d cameras.........d young gal say she not a prostitute.....she get beat up and taken to d hotel......she tell him is she first time and he tell she just relax..........d gal say she find he eh get sentenced hard enough......he see she face and did know she was underage and he shoulda get punished fuh dat
she looks like ah real fool....