Ladies- Nine West Boot Sale

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
trinibaje said:
PICK ME OUT A ANKLE BOOT.. BLACK... SIZE 8 PLEASE..
these are really ankle, but sizes 7 1/2 and 8 1/2 only:

they have your size in these:

these too, in your size (not really ankle, but hey!):

N

n/a

montREALady said:
yuh wear dem yet?! return dey ass if yuh didn't! ;) i hate when that happens for real. *steups*

Steuuuppsss, Hell yea I wore them, I was looking real sexy in nice boots, After yuh post I go up them in the box until I get over it:rolleyes:

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
NelsonSt Gyal said:
Steuuuppsss, Hell yea I wore them, I was looking real sexy in nice boots, After yuh post I go up them in the box until I get over it:rolleyes:
dat shit does happen on de regular...that's why my mother does always wait wait wait, until things come down :rolleyes: sometimes they do, and sometimes she does lose out! when i like something, i does like to buy one-time. did you pay more than the online regular price?!

N

n/a

montREALady said:
dat shit does happen on de regular...that's why my mother does always wait wait wait, until things come down :rolleyes: sometimes they do, and sometimes she does lose out! when i like something, i does like to buy one-time. did you pay more than the online regular price?!

My grangmother does tell meh the same ting but I does get excited when it comes to clothes and shoes, I not gonna keep going on the site to see if the price gonna go down, I go buy them right away.

I brought them online for the regular price.

N

n/a

montREALady said:
i like them too. i seen a pair in our shoe store called "browns", not cheap at all.

but wha' de ass, i post up a sale for allyuh to enjoy and ah make everyone vex instead! sowwy!

Doh worry girl meh mother like meh boots so bad she wanted a pair but in brown since it on sale now I go be a nice daughter and buy them for she. So yuh post didn't go in vain.

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
NelsonSt Gyal said:
My grangmother does tell meh the same ting but I does get excited when it comes to clothes and shoes, I not gonna keep going on the site to see if the price gonna go down, I go buy them right away.

I brought them online for the regular price.
me too boy, ah like a nevah-see-come-see when it comes to clothes and shoes! i want it nooowwww!! plus, when ting come down too cheap everybody an dey muddah have it on! :rolleyes:

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
NelsonSt Gyal said:
Doh worry girl meh mother like meh boots so bad she wanted a pair but in brown since it on sale now I go be a nice daughter and buy them for she. So yuh post didn't go in vain.
thank God! lol! what a nice daughter! ;)