Ladies...9West Shoe Sale in Manhattan

trinisoul

I just want to share...I got three pair yesterday, I want about 3:30 and the wait was about 20 minutes...I have been told that the line gets crazy in the am and lunch time...

NINE WEST
SHOES & SANDALS
$25 per pair/3 pairs for $69
Also available:
Easy Spirit, Enzo Angiolini & Bandolino
Monday, June 23rd through Friday, June27th
9:00am to 6:30pm Daily
560 SEVENTH AVENUE
Corner of 40th Street. Auditorium, 2nd Floor
Strollers not allowed. No children under 12 will be admitted.

No cash. No checks. All sales final. No returns. No exchanges.

http://www.soifferhaskin.com/sale_schedule.htm

Angie Fyah

Puma Power Posse-NY
yEAH ...i WENT TO THE LAST ONE THEY HAD..WHEN THEY WERE GIVIN A SAMPLE SALE FOR BOOTS..I GOT 4 PAIRS FOR $33 A PIECE..IT IS SO WORTH IT..I GOT THE FLYER FOR THIS ONE...I'M GONNA TRY AND MAKE MY WAY UP IN THE MORNING TOMORROW...

DID YOU GET CUTE SANDALS?

MuddyAngel

Naturalizer and Easy Spirit for me. I can't deal with Nine West and they bad for your foot shoes.

It is good to hear that they are having a sale though.

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
I love 9 West. My feet are kinda narrow, so they fit me better than others. Always a buy 1,get the 2nd half off at the 9 west outlet down the street. No lines & always have my size:)

A

amprincess

I've never had a problem w/ Nine West, I love their shoes :fairy
but this sale won't do me any good, I have all the shoes from them already that I liked this season :O

Short_Thing

BANNED
i love nine west can't even count how many pairs i got to me they are the best you just have to get ur shoe size and everything its all good:D

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
WTF

WAIT PPLS DID U LOOK AT DE FLYER FOR THIS SALE..IT SAY NO CASH....WHO WENT??? HOW DID U PURCHASE UR ITEMS

A

amprincess

Re: WTF

Sugahkhayne said:
WAIT PPLS DID U LOOK AT DE FLYER FOR THIS SALE..IT SAY NO CASH....WHO WENT??? HOW DID U PURCHASE UR ITEMS
I guess they only take credit card but I'm guessing your ATM debit card would work too ;)

clchick

went on my lunch hour..the line was wrapped around the corner with 45 minutes waiting to get in....I turned right back around and headed for the nearest ac building I could find ....in that heat...not me for shoes...