Kobe changes jersey number

Cooolbreeeze

Surviving
Lots of speculation as to why he changing it but he hasn't made a public statement. Right now his number 8 jersey is the 4th highest selling jersey, so maybe he thinks the switch will make his jersey no. 1. Somebody said that he wants 24 becase it is one above Jordan's number:kicks
He used to wear 24 in high school so its not so far off.

illuminati

Habitual Line Stepper
nygee said:
Did he change it? why did he chnge it?
i heard on the radio this morning that he submitted the request to the nba. the radio did not have a reason why he changed it.

i'm like why 24? what is he trying to say with that? i'm not a kobe fan so, maybe 24 has a special meaning to him. but, i have my own theory.

M

Mad Scorpion

illuminati said:
i heard on the radio this morning that he submitted the request to the nba. the radio did not have a reason why he changed it.

i'm like why 24? what is he trying to say with that? i'm not a kobe fan so, maybe 24 has a special meaning to him. but, i have my own theory.
Maybe he's a Jack Baur fan :dntknw:

RotiKing2004eva

I heard...

Because he's deadly w. less than 24 seconds?
Because it's one better than Jordan?
Because he feels he's 3 times better than when he came in the league?

But the real reason is that it everyone who loves Kobe has a #8 Jersey, not at least half of those people will go get #24's, thus making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for Kobe and the League in an under the table deal.

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
All about making more money for the league :read:

Plus I like 24 that's the day I was born :dirol: