kids with acne

my son now 12, face is breaking out like crazy, voice starting to change an all tht .......i think he's starting tht puberty thing........ he's so self conscious about it too.. so any recommendations for something tht he can use to clear them up...... :confused

P

Pimptress

doubledimps said:
my son now 12, face is breaking out like crazy, voice starting to change an all tht .......i think he's starting tht puberty thing........ he's so self conscious about it too.. so any recommendations for something tht he can use to clear them up...... :confused
check a dermatologist....

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
doubledimps said:
hhmmm.. so i have to take him to a dermatologist.. or would it just go away after awhile.....

take him to de derm...ask them if proactiv or murad acne complex will help

A

amprincess

doubledimps said:
hhmmm.. so i have to take him to a dermatologist.. or would it just go away after awhile.....

it will NOT go away, please seek help for him ;)

topclassbubbla

Ok, everyone will have a good laugh at my expense, but I went to Dr. Zizmor and it actually worked. I agree, that you should tek him to a dermi before using anything...I'm actually allergic to benzoyl peroxide (which is an active ingredient in most of those over-the-counter stuff like Clearasil, Clean & Clear, etc) and unless you go to a professional yuh run the risk of your son breaking out worse than before.

(If my granny was here, she'd say: "Gi di bwoy some bush tea fi clean out him system!")

i think i'll have to make him an appt for the derme.... real soon.....thanks guys......

but until then topclassbubbla ur granny have any bush tea left....