Kassav'
S.O.B.'s New York, NY

Thursday 04 August 2011
Kassav'
Crossroads Bladensburg, MD

Friday 05 August 2011
Kassav'
Grand Central Miami, FL, US

From Miami, they will go to Haiti and after returning to Europe, they will do a few dates in mama Africa (according to a radio interview with Jacob last Saturday).

Sunday 21 August 2011
Kassav' with Bad Dilem, Fimoi, Steeve, and 1 more…
Theatre de Verdure Nice, France

papaboi

I was there @ terminal 5 this past saturday. Kassav eh start until minutes to 1 but when the show start the place was rockin. I saw a man holdin up a dca flag that was u gasa lol

-darren-

saw Kassav last night at SOBs. performance was the best $40 i ever spent. theres nothing like seeing a group perform for 2 hrs straight. place was packed and the crowd was loving every minute of it.

also would like to add that i don't know the language but its something i never let get in the way of loving the sound and vibes coming from a song.

sospwaa

saw kassav last night at sobs. Performance was the best $40 i ever spent. Theres nothing like seeing a group perform for 2 hrs straight. Place was packed and the crowd was loving every minute of it.

Also would like to add that i don't know the language but its something i never let get in the way of loving the sound and vibes coming from a song.
nice !!!

papaboi

saw Kassav last night at SOBs. performance was the best $40 i ever spent. theres nothing like seeing a group perform for 2 hrs straight. place was packed and the crowd was loving every minute of it.

also would like to add that i don't know the language but its something i never let get in the way of loving the sound and vibes coming from a song.

yes man you can NEVER go wrong with kassav

:read: