Jamband!

BFFan

They Really Impressed Me! For All The Time That I Have Saw Them Over The Years I Was Really Impressed With Their Last Performance Musically.

Daddyjones Has To Be One Of Top Musical Geniuses In Soca These Days. I Would Put Him Second A Close To Oungku In Terms Of Creativity.

Daddy Friday Is One Of The Best Lyrical Masters.

I Was Thinking Maybe The Could Use A Really Good Female Singer...maybe Somebody Like Ester Dyer So They Could Get More Notice In Places Like Trinidad.

But This Is A Band That I Am Not Sleeping On No More.

kissaqunda

BFFan said:
They Really Impressed Me! For All The Time That I Have Saw Them Over The Years I Was Really Impressed With Their Last Performance Musically.

Daddyjones Has To Be One Of Top Musical Geniuses In Soca These Days. I Would Put Him Second A Close To Oungku In Terms Of Creativity.

Daddy Friday Is One Of The Best Lyrical Masters.

I Was Thinking Maybe The Could Use A Really Good Female Singer...maybe Somebody Like Ester Dyer So They Could Get More Notice In Places Like Trinidad.

But This Is A Band That I Am Not Sleeping On No More.

i agree wit u and all buh i wouldn't call jamband dem a soca band....more calypso...buh i don't think they need ah female....Kelly voice alone sweet...(buh thas my opinion)......one thing wit jamband they co make a jam (fete) last all night...they does bring the energy all di time...an they co bring ah crowd

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Gimme some Jamband anyday. I got their album last year and met Nick Friday too. I like alot of their music and particularly like the mixture of different sounds on their album. Hopefully in the future, they'll get more publicity outside of the VI... :cool:

S

ST.KITTS JAM CREW

i gotta hear d e new jam band i hear they deadly last time i saw jam band perform was 2002 and it wasnt good so i going tortola carnival again in couple weeks and i hear jam band gone be there so i gotta see de new jam band

BFFAN U GONE BE IN TORTOLA ????

sexyslim68

Indeed, Jam Band is a very good band. I saw them in Tortola a couple of weeks ago. I was really impressed. I would love to see them in Trinidad during carnival. I find it amazing how soca is so different from island to island.

kissaqunda

Solidarity said:
any links where we can hear some of their music?
it kinna hard to find recent clips for jamband with clips of there music.....they website under construction

if i had know how to load ah CD up on the net i coulda give u ah taste of jamband....live and in the studio

BOMB

jamband

Jamband just jam up miami last weekend and the band was jamming nice even with a very sick daddy friday. Daddy jones is one of the best he can give you some tunes you never dreamed of. I been trying to send music to stryka for the av room from jamband but my computer skills are very poor. So stryka link me up so we can get some jamband jamming on this thing.

BFFan

ST.KITTS JAM CREW said:
i gotta hear d e new jam band i hear they deadly last time i saw jam band perform was 2002 and it wasnt good so i going tortola carnival again in couple weeks and i hear jam band gone be there so i gotta see de new jam band

BFFAN U GONE BE IN TORTOLA ????
NO...I HAVE SEEN TORTOLA CARNIVAL A FEW TIMES ON TV BACK IN THE LATE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S BUT NOW IT REALLY HARD FOR ME AND MY PREFERENCE WOULD BE ANTIGUA FIRST WHEN I GET A CHANCE.