IslandMix Book Club...would you be interested in participating? Please state why or why not. Thank

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
IslandMix Book Club...would you be interested in participating? Please state why or why not. Thank

topclassbubbla

Sorry

MontREAL...sorry, I voted for yes. So subtract one of the votes from the total. oops...

Awright den :)

[font color = red][font size = 4] "Love is blind. Marriage is the real eye-opener." [/font]

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
IslandMix Book Club

I know a lot of members provided titles of books to Ilandfntsy's post, however that does not necessarily mean you would like to participate, it just means you read :))). Please keep in mind that we will be having discussions in the chat room about the "Book of the Month", and some may write reviews if they please at the end of the month as well. Think about it.

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
RE: IslandMix Book Club

Is there going to be a different forum for this.. because i can't see us trying to keep up with the chat on backchat

juck bwa an patat la
woooooooyyyyy mi fè

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-02 AT 12:15 PM (EST)]There will be a different forum for it.

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL

good count me in.. something to force me to read more for pleasure

juck bwa an patat la
woooooooyyyyy mi fè

N

n/a

RE: bookclub

Me and 2 of my co-workers have a little book thing going on too . We be switching books over here like crazy we just finish reading B-More Careful.

I'm a book freak . I read like 5 to 6 a month. I will love to join you guys in the book club.It will help my on going list of books I've read that I've been keeping since I was in Junior High.

trinicanuck

Count me in

I will love to be a part of this. I read all the time and feel lost when I have nothing to read. Keep me posted. I think that this is a real good thing to do.

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
RE: WOMAN ALONE?!

i can read!!!! count me in 4 the club. i can be a bore though cuz i only read educational and mostly financial books.

salt

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
RE: WOMAN ALONE?!

this will be a learning experience for all of us. a lot of us may end up reading a book that we never thought we would like, and like it...who knows!