is it wrong?

honey2003uk

Follow Ur Heart
is it wrong to go out with another guy just as friends and u still have ur guy but his always busy with his family and friends. is it wrong to to get a little attention from somebody else. :cray:

Shy Boy

Yuh Mailman
Every girl need and deserve some attention. If yuh regular isn't providing, then find someone who is. :victory:

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
honey2003uk said:
is it wrong to go out with another guy just as friends and u still have ur guy but his always busy with his family and friends. is it wrong to to get a little attention from somebody else. :cray:
I could give yuh plenty attention but first and foremost rule number1..

1.Yuh fridge always have to full..any thing after that i doh mind.

honey2003uk

Follow Ur Heart
Desperado said:
I could give yuh plenty attention but first and foremost rule number1..

1.Yuh fridge always have to full..any thing after that i doh mind.
lol at least u made me smile :)

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
honey2003uk said:
lol at least u made me smile :)
If de fella cyah but ah smile on yuh face when he not around then yuh have to make change's...Now tell me what is in the top shelf of the fridge.

honey2003uk

Follow Ur Heart
Desperado said:
If de fella cyah but ah smile on yuh face when he not around then yuh have to make change's...Now tell me what is in the top shelf of the fridge.
emm well i got rum at the top cause all the drinks stay at the top chilled ready 4 tonight and chicken and other stuff.

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
honey2003uk said:
emm well i got rum at the top cause all the drinks stay at the top chilled ready 4 tonight and chicken and other stuff.
Hmmm i should be there in three weeks just when yuh see ah barrel at yuh front door just make sure yuh open it immediately..I might be just about to pass out for the third time.. :russian:

Shy Boy

Yuh Mailman
Desperado said:
Hmmm i should be there in three weeks just when yuh see ah barrel at yuh front door just make sure yuh open it immediately..I might be just about to pass out for the third time.. :russian:
lmao

J

Juksan Stabbs

As long as you don't mind him enjoying someone else's company in the copying room at he work place while ur prancing wiff other men yeh, same six is half a dozen!!

A

amprincess

Juksan Stabbs said:
As long as you don't mind him enjoying someone else's company in the copying room at he work place while ur prancing wiff other men yeh, same six is half a dozen!!
:kicks

Shy Boy

Yuh Mailman
Juksan Stabbs said:
lol

kamkam

I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h
no it's not wrong onces you know in your heart you not doing anything wrong....go have fun..they never miss the water till the well run dry

honey2003uk said:

S

sharkie

vassell junior said:
why sharkbait not that I disagree wid you, just back it up.
if yuh man busy....go hang out wit some ah yuh gfs and have a good time. doh look to go and hang out with some next man, cuz dat will only look bad to your bf and it will only cause de relationship to go downhill.

I

Indianute

honey2003uk said:
its only wrong if you dont give the other guy sex