If I am having words with an imixer..

Fiyah

For starters they could say " In your big luxurious island you guys have obviously evolved to passed the point of vilifying words in order to appear to be exercising some control over your lives but we smallies have not climbed that evolutionary rung as yet". Something like that.

Watch "smallies" get banned soon.
:rofl:

I hear yuh fada.

Fiyah

seriously, just give it a rest. i don't care about the double standard. most ppl don't. we've accepted it. y can't u just accept that there is one and move on. What is the equivalent term for an uncle tom when the person is sucking up to indians?
Maybe you should give this "victim" mentality a rest. There is no double standard with regards to how coolie and nigga are treated on Imix, except for the self-inflicted double standard. Chances are you are talking about some other personal double standards... yuh on yuh own wid dat one.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
For starters they could say " In your big luxurious island you guys have obviously evolved to passed the point of vilifying words in order to appear to be exercising some control over your lives but we smallies have not climbed that evolutionary rung as yet". Something like that.

Watch "smallies" get banned soon.
mi a laugh mi nuh business! ROFL ROFL

direct_effect

Maybe you should give this "victim" mentality a rest. There is no double standard with regards to how coolie and nigga are treated on Imix, except for the self-inflicted double standard. Chances are you are talking about some other personal double standards... yuh on yuh own wid dat one.
WTF r u talking about? What victim mentality? I already said I don't care. You are the one with some point you are trying 2 prove.

N

nikkigiovanni

Slurs

why are people reprimanded by admins and mods for using racially offensive words...but people are not reprimanded by them for using terms that are gender offensive?

so a black person calling an indian coolie is more offensive than a male calling a female a c*nt?

until there is a balance in the enforcing of the acceptable slurs...i will use the term coolie as often as i can, and it will go back into my location in my profile

benjie

Debble
Use of certain words.

It seems as time evolves, that there are people that get used to certain things.

I understand that people say the definition of words have changed but not for all people. The word nigga, nigger and all the other variations to me are insulting. The first time a white person called me one, I felt it. (prank phone call at college). I don't like the word. I remembered watching Roots as a kid and certain things never left my memory regardng the word. Even how blacks used it against themselves upset me. Especially when they used the excuse "it's ok for us to call each other that but no one else can". Life goes on and you can't fight everyone. But I try at least the people I know. My method of retaliation changes as time progresses. Someone says "whats up my my Nigga" I reply back "I'm ok you lazy bastard". Some get offended and when they ask why, I tell them. Maybe eventually some will get it. I have yet to have a repeat offender in my circle of friends. If it pleases you then more power to you. I will just continue to call people a lazy bastard and tell them that I consider it a term of affection. If I tell them that it means something different to me than it does to them they should accept it right? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
T

T-MAKAA

Asswipe.. u see there was a thread already discussing this.. but u have to make ya own spinoff. attenion whore, whore, etc..

N

nikkigiovanni

Asswipe.. u see there was a thread already discussing this.. but u have to make ya own spinoff. attenion whore, whore, etc..

DIDN'T SEE ANY THREAD....

cause i haven't really been reading and posting today too tough...i only was in one thread...the force md's one...then i started reading your thread...but thank you, i will report this post, you mentally deficient eunuch

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
DIDN'T SEE ANY THREAD....

cause i haven't really been reading and posting today too tough...i only was in one thread...the force md's one...then i started reading your thread...but thank you, i will report this post, you mentally deficient eunuch
Oh snap LOL

iPicong

I have NEVER called anybody on here NIGGER........I am asking nicely for you people to stop using the word COOLIE as if its normal........my people have fought long and hard for this word not to be used to identify us.........it is offensive.......derogatory.........negative.......please stop

Inquistive

I have NEVER called anybody on here NIGGER........I am asking nicely for you people to stop using the word COOLIE as if its normal........my people have fought long and hard for this word not to be used to identify us.........it is offensive.......derogatory.........negative.......please stop
lol

What have indians endured?

better

What have they fought for?

No group of people on this earth have been oppressed as black people were.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
Explain.....just you saying that means nothing.
What persecution have you and your people endured through the use of this word?

Explain how it is similar to nigger.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Post a clearly identifiable pic of your face that is no more than 3 months old and I will stop using it.

Include your body in the pic and I will stop indefinitely.