I plan on losing 2lbs a week....

hottiegal

Temporary Suspension
so I've lost another 3lbs since i last posted... it got harder to keep focused with family & school takin precedents but now that i have a break im focused again.. not much progress but as long as i'm still going in the right direction im happy... I just purchased the 30 day shred with jillian michaels to get off the next 20lbs....

heres a pic of me now.. imma post another pic in 30 days... wish me luck!!

Last edited:
you shouldn't have a specific number of lbs in mind really more like a BMI & measurement target. If you understand the fluctuation of weight and why it can happen even when working out you'd know why i say that.

hottiegal

Temporary Suspension
you shouldn't have a specific number of lbs in mind really more like a BMI & measurement target. If you understand the fluctuation of weight and why it can happen even when working out you'd know why i say that.
YOU ARE 100% CORRECT! :good: Imma do my research & get my bmi for where i wanna be.... i already have a measurment in mind.. when i reach it ill discuss it..lol

Sugar Apple

Pork Mout
I lost 6 already.....I have a plan sorta....

I'm eating smaller portions, drinking lots of water and excercising can only do about 30 mins of cardio for now....but I've sarted slowly...Looking to rev things up soon

hottiegal

Temporary Suspension
I lost 6 already.....I have a plan sorta....

I'm eating smaller portions, drinking lots of water and excercising can only do about 30 mins of cardio for now....but I've sarted slowly...Looking to rev things up soon
try the 30 day shred with me..... :superman2 dance1

& you know what start as slow as you need... when i started i only changed how i ate & i didnt work out at all... i just slowly incorporated the work out & that worked for me so do what's gonna work for you... keep up the good work & good luck on ur journey.. keep me posted i luv encouraging stories..