i need some drugssss

i'm having the worse ever toothace pain in the world.. i wish there was some way tht someone could zap me some meds... strong meds. thru the computer...... :headbang

i just want to cry......i wonder if i take a shot of something it would numb up the pain for a min......

Taina

Temptress
I'm sorry to hear that you're in pain. If you get some really good pain killers let me know, I've had pain around my rib area for the past 2 weeks and is not going away. I need something to knock me out for the count. :headbang

lady mystic

5 pointer...
Taina said:
I'm sorry to hear that you're in pain. If you get some really good pain killers let me know, I've had pain around my rib area for the past 2 weeks and is not going away. I need something to knock me out for the count. :headbang

Puncheon rum will cure both of your pains!
Sorry Taina I know you doh drink but maybe it is gas!?? :rolleyes:
Doh :cuss meh

lady mystic said:

i'll take anything right about now.....*waiting patiently for the 4 aspirins to kick in i just took*.....

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
doubledimps said:
i'm having the worse ever toothace pain in the world.. i wish there was some way tht someone could zap me some meds... strong meds. thru the computer...... :headbang

i just want to cry......i wonder if i take a shot of something it would numb up the pain for a min......

I know the feelin, had a severe toothache a couple months ago. Took prescription pain killers and that hardly worked. If your tooth is hurting that much then that could possibly mean that something is wrong with it. You should see a dentist ASAP.

Dougla Ting said:
I know the feelin, had a severe toothache a couple months ago. Took prescription pain killers and that hardly worked. If your tooth is hurting that much then that could possibly mean that something is wrong with it. You should see a dentist ASAP.
i knw.. but i'm scared of the dentist...i get a real bad anxiety attack when i go.... i rather dope up on drugs until the pain goes aways.....

lady mystic

5 pointer...
doubledimps said:
i knw.. but i'm scared of the dentist...i get a real bad anxiety attack when i go.... i rather dope up on drugs until the pain goes aways.....
You should ask your dentist if he can give you something to calm your nerves before you come to him/her. I know someone who might be able to help you. PM me if you want his number. The pain normally doesn't go away unless the tooth does!!!

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
doubledimps said:
I felt the same way at first but the pain will only get worse, trust me! Going to the dentist isn't as bad as it used to be. They have more modern techniques and drugs that make the procedures painless. After I left the dentist's office I felt soooo relieved. I'm sure the pain you're going through now is far worse than anything you'd have to endure at the dentist.

ur right dougla ting... i'll make tht move.. but i'm still very nervous......well at least i'm going to make the first step an call....

lady mystic..check ur pm.....

Taina

Temptress
lady mystic said:

gas, I wish.....I think I refractured a rib, but I don't wanna go to the doctor. All I want are pain killers and sleep.

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
Dimps...I was tuh suggest what Rummy did, but 800 mg Motrin/Ibuprofen only available thru prescription (and please don't take 4 200 mg tablets...your kidneys are more valuable). Go to the dentist, hopefully your tooth isn't abcessed and they'll be able to treat you right den and there. If I sound like an expert, it's because I have lots of experience :(