I-Mix Professional Women

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Thank goodness I don't have to wear suits to work anymore... but you should check the Guess store, they have nice Guess Collection and Marciano suits, they usually have a good selection on sale too.

Last edited:

keezii

XtasyReds said:
Yeah, hate that bloody mall with a passion.
lol yea... all Ma. malls suck! if i wasnt for stores on newbury and the pru i dunno what i woulda do to get good stuff !!!
but i miss Jacob and F Carriere ova at the Pru.
i think ill pay boston a visit just to shop.. :)

chocklitt

XtasyReds said:
Where do you buy your suits from?

:confused
Dress Barn -- they carry Tahari, Larry Levine and some other really nice brands -- all fully lined and good price. Also, Macy's and in NYC Syms, I know there's one on 54th & Park.

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
i don't do too much suits..more dress pants and funky tops or sweaters

but bananarepublic has a good selection & dress barn...Reds check dress barn...they have nuff petite clothing cause i hate to get stuff altered when i buy

Caribsun

SocaLuvinYardieGyal
XtasyReds said:
Where do you buy your suits from?

:confused
I've curbed my shopping, but I usually get stuff from Ann Taylor, or Bloomies when there's a sale...Ann Taylor has been my source for a while now....

St. Croix Mami

Crucian fuh eva!
Banana Republic...when on sale
JCrew.......when on sale
Ann Taylor
Macy's
Bloomies
Filene's Basement (good price on Tahari)
Off Saks Outlet

SeReNDiPiTy

Dippity Doo-Dah
Ancientwomyn said:
Lord n' Taylor's sales epecially... when the catalog comes in the mail, my mom and I look @ each other and go YUP it's time! lol You ever go there in the beginning of the season and see something you absolutely must have and then you hold off some months later and get it for a good price, it feels good!
Girlllllllllllllllllllllllllll! I found a pair of $225 Dana Buchman pants for like 19.99! I was so amped! :kicks

100%Baje

I Like Drinkin Rum
Ancientwomyn said:
No wonder my mom used to pick me up 6am to head with her and I'm like it's in Long Island, but then I found it's in LOOOONG island, lol...

Another spot people, and I can't believe I'm about to say this, but there's a spot downtown Brooklyn (near Monatague) called Yvette's... and they basically send name brand pieces for cheap... I don't know if it's fall off the truck pieces but they're great... Other than that I sometimes like to mix up my pieces and work in somethings from the Gap and Lord n' Taylor.
Yup, I got a couple tahari suits from there! Otherwise I go to Macy's, Boltons occasionally and there is this other spot in lower Manhattan...can't remember the name right now but its on Nassau Street on the same block as De Janeiro's...

LSK

buy the book...
soca junkie said:
i used to love express, but since they've decided to change their image i doh like their clothes/prices as much. they want $80 for slacks but they not well made....anyone else find that??
Yes. I stopped shopping at Express for the same reason.

Caribsun said:
I've curbed my shopping, but I usually get stuff from Ann Taylor, or Bloomies when there's a sale...Ann Taylor has been my source for a while now....
I love AT. I mostly get my business attire from Ann Taylor, Lord & Taylor or Bloomies.

GoldenBrown

Whatever Lola wants...
Bloomies and Nordstrom for Tahari, Theory and Parallel.
BCBG, Banana Republic, Benetton and AnnTaylor are good mid priced options as well as Esprit, Limited and Express.
H&M always works for the budget conscious but still fashionable.

Caribsun

SocaLuvinYardieGyal
GoldenBrown said:
Bloomies and Nordstrom for Tahari, Theory and Parallel.
BCBG, Banana Republic, Benetton and AnnTaylor are good mid priced options as well as Esprit, Limited and Express.
H&M always works for the budget conscious but still fashionable.
co-sign with all the above....I'm big on Bloomies (when there's a sale), used to wear Tahari like crazy years ago...and I'm big on Ann Taylor/ and AT Loft, Banana Rep., Limited, etc. I'm sticking with the mod options now...