I feel deep down - - - - - - is a bulla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBlackRock

P diddy .. looking like he wukking up pon dem bull2k, i mean B2K kids, just looking all kinda molestacious... and he had he arm round de fella looking like catholic priest in Toys R us.

yuh know it was that same kinda a talk that got wendy william suit and fired from hot 97 ... allyuh remember

trinisweetie said:
uhh mr rock keep p diddy name out of yuh mouth please!!!!!!!

he ain't no bulla.
dont put yuh head on de ax for anyone.. unless yuh is he hornagal ... and even then

M

Mad Scorpion

trinisweetie said:
uhh mr rock keep p diddy name out of yuh mouth please!!!!!!!

he ain't no bulla.
Wham yuh is he wallet an does get ah birdseye view ah he bedroom activities aought sweetie??

M

MrBlackRock

trinisweetie said:
yes ah in he wallet

wuh it look like in dey so i can teef some ah he money... and since me calling u chossle pdiddy a bulla hurt u precious heart i gine retract, he ain nuh priest, he look like a rasshole black liberace

UpTown

We Not I
MrBlackRock , yuh have to becareful how you use the word bulla on the IMIX , some people get offended :D

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
:kicks
:eek:

i never looked at it in that light before...he's in everyone's video, i've become used to it...next time i will watch the video with new eyes.

anyway, he is a rich, he doh care what people think or say!

L

luv2bull

MrBlackRock, out of respect foryourself and the gay people on this site, can you please refer to someone who like the same sex as homosexual, I am not trying to disrespect you honeeeeeeey, but i think calling some one who loves diffrent a bulla is just plain ole rude. And what you are saying about puffy is not a homosexual act, it is a child molestation act, please get the terms correct.

muaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

S

Sugar Aloes

bulla pillow biter fagot betty wright battiefish sheshefufu all is de same.

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
bones said:
bulla pillow biter fagot betty wright battiefish sheshefufu all is de same.
Come on now, why you have to be like that? Everyone has their opinion which they are entitled to. But I think in a public forum such as this, you should not be posting those kinds of terms to describe homosexuals.

S

Sugar Aloes

uptown ah get meh call too but de man giving his opinion but when we give ours its a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.