I don't understand

How so many imixers are caught up in this 'black' thing specifically negativity towards black women. Most of us were born/raised in the Caribbean-a predominantly black place where our teachers,family,dr's,lawyers etc. were/are black. How all of a sudden now many of you have so much negative to say about blacks? do you carry those sentiments with you when you travel back home or is it only when u are in the US/UK?

T

Toppa_Toppa

How so many imixers are caught up in this 'black' thing specifically negativity towards black women. Most of us were born/raised in the Caribbean-a predominantly black place where our teachers,family,dr's,lawyers etc. were/are black. How all of a sudden now many of you have so much negative to say about blacks? do you carry those sentiments with you when you travel back home or is it only when u are in the US/UK?
Girl doh study dese schupidees.

i only date da white bwoyssssssssss
:kicks

KimmyK

Waiting on my spaceship..
man yuh aint even have to go so far,

just ask dem if they carry these same sentiments when de talking to dey black mother,sister,aunty,nenen,child mother etc...

T

Toppa_Toppa

just ask dem if they carry these same sentiments when de talking to dey black mother,sister,aunty,nenen,child mother etc...
Ent.

Schupidess ah say.

Yea that too. I just don't get it. Imagine u chatting nice nice with a 'seemingly' nice black man, only to find out he does go home and bash black women on the internet. I wonder what would their mamas say?

iPicong

its just ignorance and hurt some people be spewing about.........in most cases I spew out of disappointment and disbelief

dollbabi

Earth Angel
I dunno either. I'm of Caribbean descent and have a much different mentality than nuff of people on here. Oh well...