I don't get this whole no panty-wearing ting

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
thk goodness. remember when we were teens and ya nooney used to drag and leave snail marks? we always knew where u were going. glad 2 c u keep it covered these days. cuz 2day is freezing and it would of ketch frostbite on this cold ground.

salty

*hope this doh kill we lunch date*
ew.*vomits at thought*

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
why on god's earth would u not wear panties to go partying (or anywhere for that matter) if you wearing a dress or a skirt??.. especially a short one. why would you want yuh nanz exposed to all dese outside elements??
u talkin bout brit brit and paris

steups i seen their conchs on online blogs more times than i care to count

CARAMELSISTA

thk goodness. remember when we were teens and ya nooney used to drag and leave snail marks? we always knew where u were going. glad 2 c u keep it covered these days. cuz 2day is freezing and it would of ketch frostbite on this cold ground.

salty

*speechless* :eek:

goku

SAIYAN-SADDIST 3
I doh see nuttin wrong with a chick who want to go commando in a dress(especilly if she nice and shaven)

by the way.....it doh have some kinda disinfectant for the nooney, dat go kill the germs before they get inside

illuminati

Habitual Line Stepper
why on god's earth would u not wear panties to go partying (or anywhere for that matter) if you wearing a dress or a skirt??.. especially a short one. why would you want yuh nanz exposed to all dese outside elements??
air conditioning.

CARAMELSISTA

I doh see nuttin wrong with a chick who want to go commando in a dress(especilly if she nice and shaven)

by the way.....it doh have some kinda disinfectant for the nooney, dat go kill the germs before they get inside
no such thing...

mz_JazE

Southern Belle

salty

:lol :lol you real sick I swear
easy access??? all you need to do is pull the Gstring aside and wahlah! :pardon:
mmmmkay

no there is no lysol for the cooch :rolleyes:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I go invent one....so alyuh go feel safe going commando
I feel safe b/c I know how to carry myself when I have a need to feel easy breezy. I don't go around "taking pictures" like my mother calls it :kicks.

1trini-gyal

if ah rude ah rude

Actually, today on the early show on ah think was cbs, they gave a tip that said "ditch the panties"...according to them many panties cause vaginal infections ( i guess especially all those with the dyed crotches) and that you should give yuh nuncee time to breathe...if not out and about then at least when yuh at home... :dntknw:

I doh know about out in no fete, though because some ah dem man and dem have no blasted behavior... but on other occasions...if nobody knows :acute: