I Ate All Your Halloween Candy!: Jimmy Kimmy Get Parents To Prank Kids

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
:lol :lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RK-oQfFToVg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I love these....smallie at the end tho...mighta get a bowkee (sp?) in she mouth...
you see it!!!!!! Damn I thought some of them other kids were rude (funny) but very out of order. but that last one would get a clap...and I dont believe in spanking! lol

The chunky brown girl in the middle of the video wearing the pink/blue dress - oh gosh she broke my heart. I just wanted to hug her.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
you see it!!!!!! Damn I thought some of them other kids were rude (funny) but very out of order. but that last one would get a clap...and I dont believe in spanking! lol

The chunky brown girl in the middle of the video wearing the pink/blue dress - oh gosh she broke my heart. I just wanted to hug her.
She was so polite and understanding.

The little white girl who went on to tell her mom "I just spent 2 hours walking through the neighborhood...." She explained it as if she come in from a hard day in the office. :kicks

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
She was so polite and understanding.

The little white girl who went on to tell her mom "I just spent 2 hours walking through the neighborhood...." She explained it as if she come in from a hard day in the office. :kicks
that girl was jokes too :rofl:

thanks for the chuckle this evening!