I AM THE FITTEST IMIXER n I HAVE THE PICTURE(S) TO PROVE IT

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
Well you know what they say Nice guys always finish last. But nice guys should not having "evil thoughts" maybe just dirty ones.lol Take some tips from BK with the pics. But I'm willing to help Ank to start stalking VP just for kicks cause I'm a mean Trini girl.LOL :kicks
Ah think she would like VP better....He seem willing to teach her english.. or atleast about St. Vincent...... she would learn something..

P

Pebbles362436

That is QUITE OK...there is no need to let loose Ank on me, so try and be the NICE TRINI GIRL that you can be.
VP you already know this time of year it's very difficult for me to be "a Nice Trini girl".lol So don't come back in this thread until you're willing to post pics of yourself without your "T-Shorts". :ph34r: So Ank will be able to see what she's going to be working with before she starts horning Bacchus with you. :pig_ball: :kicks

Bacchus I think if we give Ank a couple of $$$1TTD bills to e-stalk VP instead your little plan might just be able to work.lol :secret: :kicks

Last edited:

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
VP you already know this time of year it's very difficult for me to be "a Nice Trini girl".lol So don't come back in this thread until you're willing to post pics of yourself without your "T-Shorts". :ph34r: So Ank will be able to see what she's going to be working with before she starts horning Bucchus with you. :pig_ball: :kicks

Bacchus I think if we give Ank a couple of $$$1TTD bills to e-stalk VP instead your little plan might just be able to work.lol :secret: :kicks
I have a stack of $1TT bills at home fuh meh next taxi ride but Ill donate them for this cause...

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
VP you already know this time of year it's very difficult for me to be "a Nice Trini girl".lol So don't come back in this thread until you're willing to post pics of yourself without your "T-Shorts". :ph34r: So Ank will be able to see what she's going to be working with before she starts horning Bacchus with you. :pig_ball: :kicks

NAH!
IT'S OK

You can CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ANK'S WISHES OF SEEING WHAT BACCHUS IS WORKING WITH, because what I am WORKING WITH IS OFF LIMITS to her.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE