I AM THE FITTEST IMIXER n I HAVE THE PICTURE(S) TO PROVE IT

TC

Steuuuupssss!
StaggaDagga...yes...very good look.

MB, wha big belly you taking bout?

Last edited:

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
You should know. You're the one spending time looking at halfnaked guys in public bathrooms.
It's in di news all di time.
All congressman wid wide stances in bawchoom stalls a pic unnuh up.

Public restrooms are dirty places to use when yuh have no choice.
Not to tek off clothes and maggle.
Yuh is a fag. Kartel have a shirt fi yuh.

Stagga_Dagga

Habitual Enabler
Dude what the hell is your problem? Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not into men. Find another d!ck to ride.

Hating ass muthafvcka

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
Dude what the hell is your problem? Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not into men. Find another d!ck to ride.

Hating ass muthafvcka
My problem is a fag like yourself posting around here with a Jamaican flag below yuh name.
Remove it and yuh can post pics of you perusing all di MEN's room yuh feel like widout a word from me. Mi nuh like battyman a walk round trying to represent mi good up island.

P

Pebbles362436

Just the opposite...I'm encouraging her... helping her find someone that will appreciate her as much as she appreciate them. StaggaDagga is the man for her...
I know it's just funny as hell.lol It seems like every chance you get you're always trying to pass Ank off to another imixer. :kicks But you always come off very polite doing it. So that's why it's hard to believe sometimes if you're going to catch feelings.

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
I know it's just funny as hell.lol It seems like every chance you get you're always trying to pass Ank off to another imixer. :kicks But you always come off very polite doing it. So that's why it's hard to believe sometimes if you're going to catch feelings.
I'm polite cause Im a nice guy...... I just have evil thoughts.... and catching feelings doesn't sync with my thoughts. :fyah

P

Pebbles362436

I'm polite cause Im a nice guy...... I just have evil thoughts.... and catching feelings doesn't sync with my thoughts. :fyah
Well you know what they say Nice guys always finish last. But nice guys should not having "evil thoughts" maybe just dirty ones.lol Take some tips from BK with the pics. But I'm willing to help Ank to start stalking VP just for kicks cause I'm a mean Trini girl.LOL :kicks

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Well you know what they say Nice guys always finish last. But nice guys should not having "evil thoughts" maybe just dirty ones.lol Take some tips from BK with the pics. But I'm willing to help Ank to start stalking VP just for kicks cause I'm a mean Trini girl.LOL :kicks
That is QUITE OK...there is no need to let loose Ank on me, so try and be the NICE TRINI GIRL that you can be.