I AM THE FITTEST IMIXER n I HAVE THE PICTURE(S) TO PROVE IT

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Tha's some sickenning behaviour.
Incest.
It takes an INDO to come and project his own THOUGHTS OF SELF UPON OTHERS. As UNFORTUNATE as that is, I UNDERSTAND the need for you to do it

Tha's some sickenning behaviour.
Incest.
That is TRULY SOME SICKENING BEHAVIOR onyour part. If you want to come out and say that you MOLESTED YOUR KIDS, JUST SAY SO AND DONE NUH.

You do not have to PROJECT YOUR THOUGHTS of self unto me. We know INDO Guyanese tend to sex off LIKKLE INDO GIRLS and also their relatives, so if that is what you're trying to project unto me, I understand my INDO friend.

That said; if you're a Black man, you would have clearly understood my comment, but you're an INDO, thus your projecting.

In the case of Ladybug, I have utmost CONFIDENCE SHE KNOWS WHERE I am COMING from.

See you around Bub.

Last edited:

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
I fighting up with this oversized stomach of mine.... I'm dieting real hard and working out constantly to bring down this belly and bring out the cuts.... Check me in december for the 8pack...

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
VP what is yo ur routine.. what goals you tryin to reach and how long did it take when you started seeing results
Mannn, I have always been an athlete since I was a kid, so I have never been really out of shape. But now that I am more SEASONED, the metabolism does work as fast as it used to, so now I have to exercise more and watch what I eat.

I workout 5 days per week and this allows me to eat what I want and whenever I want. But I am trying to eat more healthy foods, but it is hard to get rid of bad habits.

When I go to the gym, I have to start out on the treadmill because I need to work up a sweat before I get going on my other regiments.

Sweating gives me a psychological push; it is what motivates me to get a good workout, so that is why I start out on the treadmill.

Once I am done with my treadmill workout, which everyone seems to be amazed at, because I do things on that moving platform that no one does or ever attempts to do, then I do an assortments of stomach crunches/situps and then it is off to the weight room.

I usually spend no less than two hours at the gym.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
I fighting up with this oversized stomach of mine.... I'm dieting real hard and working out constantly to bring down this belly and bring out the cuts.... Check me in december for the 8pack...

Not even a 6 pack eh, but an 8 pack. You go girl.

I will settle for a 4 pack at this point I'm my life. But I do remember when I used to have a 7 pack. Those were the days of constant soccer playing every week.

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
Not even a 6 pack eh, but an 8 pack. You go girl.

I will settle for a 4 pack at this point I'm my life. But I do remember when I used to have a 7 pack. Those were the days of constant soccer playing every week.
ah,, i working hard fuh dat 8 pack... It's very attainable in my book, with determination, discipline and dedication i would get there... When i used to play netball and swim I was more fit for real.. but by christmas my 8 pack would be there..

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
ah,, i working hard fuh dat 8 pack... It's very attainable in my book, with determination, discipline and dedication i would get there... When i used to play netball and swim I was more fit for real.. but by christmas my 8 pack would be there..
Well, when you achieve your GOAL, mek sure you put a COPY of it in this thread.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

JUST GOT OFF THE TREADMILL....MANN, I was a BEAST during that workout. Now it is abs and some free weights and then I am out of here.