To connect Alexa to any WiFi network without the app, first of all you need to go to the alexa.amazon.com and sign in. Then click on Settings > Set up a new device and choose your appliance. After that, you need to put that device in a pairing mode and connect to its WiFi facility. In the end, select your latest network and key in your password.
- Launch a web browser and go to alexa.amazon.com. You can select any browser to do this such as Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, or any other browser.
- Thereafter, Enter your Amazon password and username and log on to your Amazon account.. In case you haven’t created any Amazon account, click on ‘Create a New Amazon Account’ button at the lower end of the window. This is the first step for How To Connect Alexa To WiFi Without App facility.
- Next, click on Settings. You will find settings in the left sidebar of the screen. In case you don’t find this option, you need to expand the window of your browser or zoom out on the page itself to make it visible.
- Now, select Set up a new device.
- Then, select the type of Alexa appliance you need to link to a new WiFi setup. Here, you will find further choices by scrolling down.
- Click on Continue.
- Next, plug in your Alexa application into a power outlet.
- Wait for the ring light to turn to orange as a next step for How To Connect Alexa To WiFi Without App.