How many exercise equipment do you have?

Amaru

Amaru
Bench press (w/ plates ranging from 2.5 lb to 45 lb. Total 350 lbs)
Dumbells ( from 15 lb to 50 lbs)
Weight bench
Dip/pull up/leg extension station
Bike
Ab wheel.
Weight vest.

I prefer to go to the gyms that I'm in (school and L.A. fitness) they have alot more equipment and heavy equipment that I can use when I need to go heavy on certain exercises (like 100 lb dumbells)

CaribNVA

Humbled
How many exercise equipment do you have at home? this can be DVD work out or any kind of equipment.

At my house we've bought:

1.The body by Jake total body trainer.

2.The Brenda Dygraf's Air stepper.

3.Weider Weight bench.

4.Ab lounge

5. Solid dumbells set

6.Taebo ultimate total body DVD.

7.Windsor Pilates workout set.
I don't own any but i know a few that do. Do they use them? Not at all lol.

None all my work out equipment is at the gym. If I couldnt get to the gym but wanted to work out there are a lot of things I can do for cardio resistance toning strengthening shaping etc that dont involve me mass consuming diet and fitness products that will undoubtedly sit in my house and collect dust.

~Fleur-De-Lis~

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***:::
how you madam come tell me how good is dat exercise ball i spot one in me casa today and i air it up and want use it.
i liked it...haven't used it in a while though...but i used it to do crunches and sometimes push ups ....

it works well ...you just have to lay on the ball properly.

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
i liked it...haven't used it in a while though...but i used it to do crunches and sometimes push ups ....

it works well ...you just have to lay on the ball properly.
arite thanks. I did a few rolls on the ting and when i dun me abs was killin me, i want to drop off some belly fat suh i was wonderin if that would help along wid me running up stairs and skipping.

:good:

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
How many exercise equipment do you have at home? this can be DVD work out or any kind of equipment.

At my house we've bought:

1.The body by Jake total body trainer.

2.The Brenda Dygraf's Air stepper.

3.Weider Weight bench.

4.Ab lounge

5. Solid dumbells set

6.Taebo ultimate total body DVD.

7.Windsor Pilates workout set.
Fitness ball

Exercise mat

Resistance bands

Fitness ball been providing me an upper and lower body workout and I watch youtube dancehall, rap, r&b and some carnival/soca clips on full screen to give me a hype beat AND something to watch.

The mat is used when i need to get down for abs etc.

Haven't used the resistance bands yet. I was given all these so it's costing me zero.

YouTube has exercise clips and the internet has exercises to try.

I hat working out all by myself but having the music videos to watch makes it a whole lot easier.

LIONESS onda RISE

Fitness ball

Exercise mat

Resistance bands

Fitness ball been providing me an upper and lower body workout and I watch youtube dancehall, rap, r&b and some carnival/soca clips on full screen to give me a hype beat AND something to watch.

The mat is used when i need to get down for abs etc.

Haven't used the resistance bands yet. I was given all these so it's costing me zero.

YouTube has exercise clips and the internet has exercises to try.

I hat working out all by myself but having the music videos to watch makes it a whole lot easier.
LOL...i have the mat (really a yoga mat) with 5 lb weights with the resistance bands. ....all free from winning a fit challenge at work
my daughters are in gymnatics so i have been doing the stretches the instructors have them doing as well as the ab routines esp the leg lifts and circles...everything working nicely
I sometimes go the the community workout room in my community and the rowing crew machine is hte best machine for hte total body workout!...I LOVE IT!!!!