How long have you...

LIONESS onda RISE

Interesting

Agro....

Curious if these incompetent ppl who entered the workplace through affirmative action are the same set who did not know how to log onto a computer?

Also... What is the reason the incompetent ppl have been allowed to stay on 40, 50 plus years?

And who is suggesting/ verifying that these set were able to enter via affirmative action.. Age range and race/ backgroubd of theses "talkers"?

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Agro....

Curious if these incompetent ppl who entered the workplace through affirmative action are the same set who did not know how to log onto a computer?

Also... What is the reason the incompetent ppl have been allowed to stay on 40, 50 plus years?

And who is suggesting/ verifying that these set were able to enter via affirmative action.. Age range and race/ backgroubd of theses "talkers"?
yes

i've been told "affirmative action" and the union

white, male, prob early 60s

the general sense that i get here is that for a long time ppl have just been complacent. i think it's interesting too and i don't necessarily agree 100% w/ the statement that they got here b/c of affirmative action. i will say this...they are hiring a lot more new ppl and letting go of some of the older ppl. i hear that ppl are sleeping at work. this one woman left for about 3 weeks and didn't tell anyone she'd be gone for that long. she came back and still had her job. eventually though, they let her go.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
i've been here less than a year, looking to move on, and am getting hits. recruiters/hiring manager seem to have no issue w/ the fact that i'm ready to bounce

Oneshot

where de crix
7 years counting.. jah know.. i see how you can become a slacker and still pick up a pay cheque.. right now redundancy looking like a nice cash out strategy.