How long have you...

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
...been at your current job?

i've been at mine for almost 5 yrs come early next year

do you plan to stay much longer? why and why not? if yes, how much longer?

Steupz

flexible how? do you have flex time? do you get sick and vacation time?
Perhaps I should have said de boss flexible.
And everyone gets sick and vacation time, yuh living in ah dictatorship or what? lol.

But I really mean, it is possible to work from home on occasion.

Spicy Trini

The original ST since '03
I've been at my company for seven years and in my current role for 5 years in March 2013. I am very ready to make my next move and am actively beginning to search. I would love to remain here at the company, but if there is something bigger and better elsewhere I'm out

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Perhaps I should have said de boss flexible.
And everyone gets sick and vacation time, yuh living in ah dictatorship or what? lol.

But I really mean, it is possible to work from home on occasion.
LOL no dictatorship. i asked about sick and vacation time b/c some jobs up here don't separate the two. they give you straight paid time off (PTO) and that includes everything. my job does separate out the two thoug

they're flexible on my job-- telecommute, flex time, 9/80 (have one day every other week off)

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
same as you.. almost 5 years... my new department is fine. love it.. but i'm in the process of working on some other projects so once i get what i need here i will move on.. and by move on i mean another position in the same company... city employee.. say ah not moving!!!

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
It'll be 2 years December 29th since I've been here as a contractor, and on March 14th 2 years as a permanent employee. Do I want to move on? Oh yes...I can't see me being in this company but so long. My boss is cool because he understands being a parent, but the rules in the company are too rigid. If you take time off using your vacation hours they get on you about dependability. I'm just waiting for that big check we're supposed to get in March of next year. The only real perk about working here is that I can take classes to build up my skills for free. Already looking to take some .NET classes to add to my resume.

B

Black Madonna

almost 15 yrs. just got my promotion a couple months ago. 16k more a year. I am good for now. gonna ride it til the wheels fall off.