How I feel with all the cop shootings, and yes I'm black

str8finessin

Trini Shotta
Firstly I'd just like to say @dudes like Swagger, I'm black. My mom might be Indian but I still consider myself black. Don't try to say I'm not black over the internet, where I can't bust yo face open. Okay. I'm probably the most pro black person on this forum...

"See ya black like me
So you snap like me
When these devils try to plot
Trap our young black seeds
Look it
Cops are just as crooked as the ####################s they chasin..."

2015 and Tupac's words are still relevant today. Look, I'll put it to you guys like this, the elites who control this country and this world do not give a ################ about black people. Why they target us? Because if you knew the true history of the planet, you'd know that we're the superior form of the human body. Black males have a 30% higher testosterone than any other males on the planet. That's why we get muscles so easily, and why we snap so easily. The white elite is scared of our physical strength. Our strength is what drew attention to us. When they saw how strong we were in Africa, they used their weapons to capture us and use us. Without us black people, America wouldn't be what it is today. Our black ancestors built this country through hard work, sweat, and tears, the same way our ancestors built the pyramids in Egypt. We were never violent people. Before slavery, West Africa was home to some of the fewest and richest empires in the world that was prospering without violence. Africa had advanced empires that was ahead of their time, and they got there without violence. That's how white European managed to conquer Africa easily with their weapons. They said Aids come from Africa, that's a lie. The people who wrote that in the history books are the same people who brought diseases to Africa and the Americas to kill out indigenous tribes who fought back in defense.

All the last real legends in the world who had a voice were all black and they were all killed. Tell me who in the world today has a strong voice and can speak and have a large amount of people in society follow. Absolutely no one. They're all dead. Tupac, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Martin Luther King, etc. The list goes on and on. All black figures who had extremely powerful voices, but was slain by the elites. You might question how Bob Marley and Michael Jackson is on the list, I'll tell you. Both Bob Marley and Michael Jackson's music spoke nothing but peace. They're EXTREMELY rare musicians, you'd never see musicians like that in society because the elites would never allow it. Their music spoke to the soul. It brought peace to the mind. The type of music to unite people. Bob Marley was infected with Cancer on purpose. He loved playing Football (Soccer), and at one of his Football games, he was given a Football cleats by someone, and the cleat had a needle inside of it that was infectious. Bob Marley first got the Cancer in his toe which spread and killed him. Michael Jackson has a similar case, but he was a bigger threat than ever. Before his death, Michael was taking trips to Africa and reading books about the ancient history. He came back to USA and spoke about how "they" were lying about our history, black history. He was talking about how "they" lied in the history books and about how all music today are strongly influenced by black people, yet we are discredited for it. Michael Jackson himself spoke a lot about conspiracies and how he will die to it. He ended up dying by the hands of a murderer, sadly a black man who had to take the blame for the elite, the same way unknown black men was suppose to be responsible for the death of Tupac.

I don't want to go on but this is some of the truth behind the struggle of the black image. Our image his been torn apart since they invaded us. They see us as animals, yet they had the nerve to use our sweat to prosper in life because they couldn't do it on their own. Today our black young ones cannot cope with it because they weren't prepared properly, as even our elders today weren't prepared. We need a revolution to cure our rotten spots.

Fuk the police!

Vye Negre

And this right here is the problem with us as a community. We refuse to face reality and deal with the issues in a realistic way. When someone speaks up with passion, this is how we react!

Our passion lies in superficial crap, sex and needless violence. All bi products of sytematic brainwashing.

Vye Negre

Most of the people out there rioting are actually riff raffs I am quite sure.
And then there is the rest of us who look down on those willing to fight!

Our community is laughable at best! Police kill our brothers like dogs in the street and our attitude towards it suggests that to try and do anything about it is wrong.

Swagga - what do YOU think is the solution to the current issue of police brutality?

What practically can be done to put an end to this wickedness?

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
And then there is the rest of us who look down on those willing to fight!

Our community is laughable at best! Police kill our brothers like dogs in the street and our attitude towards it suggests that to try and do anything about it is wrong.

Swagga - what do YOU think is the solution to the current issue of police brutality?

What practically can be done to put an end to this wickedness?
Burning down the CVS where granny and other sick people in the neigborhood get their medication is fighting for freedom on what level?

Looting the mall and running out with jeans is sending a message to whom?

Trashing a check cashing place where people who don't have access to a bank..is giving the finger to whom?

Burning down a senior citizen living facility and community center is flying in the face of whom?

Destroying the cars of everyday working people is sending a message to whom?

Van Jones said it best last night, a 20 minute flash point will take a community 20 yrs. to catch back it self.

Are the youth frustrated???...yes! But make no mistake a lot of them fockers out there can't even spell Freddie Gray and or articulate on the most basic level the issue at hand.

In my honest opinion, the mayor should have given the order for police to move in and shut that shit down. It pissed me off to see them standing there and watching them loot and burn businesses. I don't know if she can politically come back from that.

Special Mention: To the mother of the young man who went out there and put some good slap up on her son and send that focka home.

DISCLAIMER - I do not condone/support/endorse police brutality.

Lucianite

I saw some news flas across the TV screen about the Mayor of Bmore will clarify her statements.. hmm

I think she is young black woman - from what ive seen.

anyway and so we have a BLACK ( "mixed" ) POTUS , AG and mayor and still these police atrocities...

I thing these "flare ups" AKA "riots" are symptoms of debatable root causes - sure we can address the "symptoms" but the root causes remain and so there will more "flare ups" to come.....

Vye Negre

I saw some news flas across the TV screen about the Mayor of Bmore will clarify her statements.. hmm

anyway and so we have a BLACK ( "mixed" ) POTUS , AG and mayor and still these police atrocities...

I thing these "flare ups" AKA "riots" are symptoms of debatable root causes - sure we can address the "symptoms" but the root causes remain and so there will more "flare ups" to come.....
My point is, we go out of our way to dis our own cause we perceive them to be doing wrong.

But all now, in this very thread - like we generally do in our community - nobody is willing to put forward and work towards a realistic solution to a very serious problem we are facing.

In my opinion, since 'we' aren't willing to do anything about it, then 'we' are not in a position to question the youts who are. Yes they are causing damage - but from our perspective, the alternative is to sit back and let them carry on killing us like animals!

The way I see it, untill we are willing to come up with a strategy to deal with this problem, then we need to shut the fock up when shit like this happens!

This has been happening for decades and to date, from our grandparents generation to ours, no one has taken the time to look at the situtation for what it is and put forward a workable solution. So how dare we express disrespect to the youts who are frustrated at a problem we couldnt be bothered to sort out???

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush

I don't believe she wanted to give the police the green light to move in, for fear of coming off as endorsing police brutality. This thing kicked off around 2 or 2.30ish..she did not make an appearance until quarter to 8 last night. I believe the governor made the decision to call in the nat'l guard....vs. them making it seem like she called him requesting their presence. In a nutshell a political decision..a bad one at that.

Vye Negre

Burning down the CVS where granny and other sick people in the neigborhood get their medication is fighting for freedom on what level?

Looting the mall and running out with jeans is sending a message to whom?

Trashing a check cashing place where people who don't have access to a bank..is giving the finger to whom?

Burning down a senior citizen living facility and community center is flying in the face of whom?

Destroying the cars of everyday working people is sending a message to whom?

Van Jones said it best last night, a 20 minute flash point will take a community 20 yrs. to catch back it self.

Are the youth frustrated???...yes! But make no mistake a lot of them fockers out there can't even spell Freddie Gray and or articulate on the most basic level the issue at hand.

In my honest opinion, the mayor should have given the order for police to move in and shut that shit down. It pissed me off to see them standing there and watching them loot and burn businesses. I don't know if she can politically come back from that.

Special Mention: To the mother of the young man who went out there and put some good slap up on her son and send that focka home.

DISCLAIMER - I do not condone/support/endorse police brutality.
I meant to respond to this not lucianite***

My point is, we go out of our way to dis our own cause we perceive them to be doing wrong.

But all now, in this very thread - like we generally do in our community - nobody is willing to put forward and work towards a realistic solution to a very serious problem we are facing.

In my opinion, since 'we' aren't willing to do anything about it, then 'we' are not in a position to question the youts who are. Yes they are causing damage - but from our perspective, the alternative is to sit back and let them carry on killing us like animals!

The way I see it, untill we are willing to come up with a strategy to deal with this problem, then we need to shut the fock up when shit like this happens!

This has been happening for decades and to date, from our grandparents generation to ours, no one has taken the time to look at the situtation for what it is and put forward a workable solution. So how dare we express disrespect to the youts who are frustrated at a problem we couldnt be bothered to sort out???

Lucianite

People in the street have no VESTED interest in the places that are "looted" - no matter much we pontificate that " you should not burn/ riot/loot" - it is on deaf ears.

and there are those that will also point out that Wall streeters loot America too and at times nearly "destroy" the country.

Nihilism ? - maybe
unfettered capitalism - ??
lack of moral conscience ?

Lucianite

I meant to respond to this not lucianite***

I agree with you -

Wycleff has some lyrics

" its easy for N1ggers to kill N11ggers"

notorious saga

Sagattarius
you also have "these riots make us (me) look bad to white people" group
Yep it have a bunch of those, they fail to realize it don't matter what we do we will always look bad in their eyes.

This shit didn't just happen overnight, this been brewing for years. from the baltimore riots in 1968 to now. shit is not going to change any time soon. protests always bring looting, nothing new here to see.

I remember when we had the coup in Trinidad, people was looting like crazy. any opportunity people get to create chaos they will, no one thinks about the stores or the community in a time like this - it's every man for himself.

P.S our mayor is a joke and should be fired ASAP.

TheEducator

And this right here is the problem with us as a community. We refuse to face reality and deal with the issues in a realistic way. When someone speaks up with passion, this is how we react!

Our passion lies in superficial crap, sex and needless violence. All bi products of sytematic brainwashing.
Our "community"? Are you African-American? Because I'm not.

Vye Negre

Our "community"? Are you African-American? Because I'm not.
that statement just shows how foolish and naive you are... do you think the american police would think twice to shoot you dead -

- just because of how you perceive yourself?

This is a worldwide problem facing people of african descent - it is particularly bad in the US, but white supremacy exist in every country on this earth!

TheEducator

that statement just shows how foolish and naive you are... do you think the american police would think twice to shoot you dead -
I don't live in America. So its not my problem. What does it have to do with us in the Caribbean?

This is a worldwide problem facing people of african descent - it is particularly bad in the US, but white supremacy exist in every country on this earth!
No.

I don't get why you people are here defending these thugs. They wouldn't be getting shot and killed if they weren't involved in criminal activities in the first place. Half of the time these idiots get shot because they were resisting arrest.

Look at this shit and you're here defending these animals. They are burning down their own communities. That's how dumb they are.

Vye Negre

I don't live in America. So its not my problem. What does it have to do with us in the Caribbean?

No.

I don't get why you people are here defending these thugs. They wouldn't be getting shot and killed if they weren't involved in criminal actives in the first place. Half of the time these idiots get shot because they were resisting arrest.

Look at this shit and you're here defending these animals. They are burning down their own communities. That's how dumb they are.
Another self hater up in here. Im losing count now!