How do you plan to spend Christmas?

sarodot

I'm not sure the covid will end soon. But it's going to be Christmas soon. For several years in a row, my family goes to Italy for Christmas. Do you think it is possible to plan a trip already or is it better to postpone the trip?
How do you plan to spend Christmas?

megrinaz

I don't think travel will be available anytime soon. The covid virus is not clear to me and I'm scared

sarigrad

I like Austria and Germany in Christmas . Christmas in Europe is always a terrific mood and surroundings. I like the design of cities and the smell of mulled wine and cinnamon on the streets.
I have already booked a hotel for my winter holidays in Europe on the site hotelfriend . Online hotel booking is convenient and fast.

marissan

I love traveling. But I don't know if this will be possible in lockdown conditions. All European countries have announced a lockdown. I'm in shock.
How to spend Christmas now?

megrinaz

Still, time is running out. And my Christmas will be with my family. I remember the delight of my children last year when they were pulling out gifts and under the Christmas trees. My job as a parent is to create a holiday atmosphere. Also this year we will have parents and my husband and my mother. I've already opted for Juliedet's Lover designer jewellery . And now in search of gifts for my children and husband. I want to please my whole family. It's a blessing to be together