How do u walk away

from a physical, mental, abusive relationship when u knw u dont deserve to be treated like tht and ur not happy.. but yet everytime u try to walk away they pull the guilt trip thang and ur back again in the same situation....

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
doubledimps said:
from a physical, mental, abusive relationship when u knw u dont deserve to be treated like tht and ur not happy.. but yet everytime u try to walk away they pull the guilt trip thang and ur back again in the same situation....
Be STRONG and walk away

M

MrBlackRock

doubledimps said:
no such thing as walking away... the heart is something that is sooooooooooooooooooo overrated... the brain operates as the immune system and will eventually function as a disease buster and propel u to walk away but........... hope its not too late... then u just become an idiot for putting up with an asshole for so long.. worst come to worst. call the mosque, they'll whip his ass

trinipicses

sexytrinipisces
just get brave and leave. Guilt would not help u. Just think about the things that u want and the things that would be better for u. Forget guilt, and think about the happiness that u want, and just leave. :sorry

DeGTBXCOOLIEGYAL

Stressed College Student
u no ur not loved by dat person y should u stay in dat relationship it is not doin u any good. do whatever is best 4 u n stay strong.

sabriya

Happy & Blessed
doubledimps said:
You have to be ready. When you are fed up you will leave. People can't tell you what to do.(trust me I have been there) When you are ready you will leave but in the meantime separate yourself emotionally, mentally etc so when the time is right all you have to do is leave PHYSICALLY. Build up enough courage and strength to leave.

Taina

Temptress
The first step is realizing that what he's doing is hurting you and NOT loving you. Once you have done that you have begun a change. The next is to regain your selfesteem, and decide that you love yourself enough to leave, because no-one will love you like you love yourself. After that, the courage to leave without looking back. And then the real healing begins. Do not accept his calls, letters, emails, if he was abusive before he will be abusive again, and without counseling that won't change. Work on you, what u want, what u need, what you like. After you feel confident in yourself, and your love for who you are, then u can think of another relationship, BUT, take it one step at a time, being healed is the most important step of all. :luv

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
Just think about how much they've hurt you and be as strong as you can. A lot of people take crap & I still don't see how. But, in due time I hope you/they realize that the person is not good enough.

JaTrini

Steppin out on fate...
doubledimps said:
Yuh haffi find yuh inner strength, -realize yuh deserve betta n jus leave...rely on yuh family n friends 2 help yuh 2 stay strong n help yuh keep from goin back into de unhealthy relationship...

LarryB

doubledimps said:
Tell them to one themselves and walk away.....>> QueenBea....Tell them to be strong and walk away...

The opposite person is weak in all types of ways..thats gonna take alot of time to change them.....step away so they can paint a picture without you in it.........overstand....they seem to be trying to paint a picture with both of you in it and standing there...so who's painting.....get it.....alright me gone....if not I'll be back...

MrsFlex

not so happy to be happy
doubledimps said:
hold your breath and just leave. when your out of the relationship, take some valium, or other anti-depressant drugs to help u feel better for as long as u need to. keep taking it till he's out of your life completely. that should work.

everything u all said is wht i'm trying to do and no i dont deserve and i DO want to walk away from this .... i've been told tht ive changed drastically since ive been dealing with this person, i dont look happy, etc......... and tht y i came here on imix to ask tht question.......because i knw me...i'm a very sensitive caring person and i think tht's my downside... and i dont want to fall into tht trap again......

LarryB said:
Tell them to one themselves and walk away.....>> QueenBea....Tell them to be strong and walk away...

The opposite person is weak in all types of ways..thats gonna take alot of time to change them.....step away so they can paint a picture without you in it.........overstand....they seem to be trying to paint a picture with both of you in it and standing there...so who's painting.....get it.....alright me gone....if not I'll be back...

no i dont get it......come again.....

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
MrsFlex said:
hold your breath and just leave. when your out of the relationship, take some valium, or other anti-depressant drugs to help u feel better for as long as u need to. keep taking it till he's out of your life completely. that should work.
valiums? I'd say exercise and find a hobby/club/volunteer group. I think pills are only for extreme cases.

n00ner

el n00ño
Wake up and realize not only is he making you miserable, but you are doing it to yourself by staying.

MrsFlex

not so happy to be happy
Rummy said:
valiums? I'd say exercise and find a hobby/club/volunteer group. I think pills are only for extreme cases.
them things don't work for me. my mind still wanders. should i do this should i do that? what? what? what? that's ok. i'll just pop some pills and done wit everything.

MrsFlex

not so happy to be happy
doubledimps said:
everything u all said is wht i'm trying to do and no i dont deserve and i DO want to walk away from this .... i've been told tht ive changed drastically since ive been dealing with this person, i dont look happy, etc......... and tht y i came here on imix to ask tht question.......because i knw me...i'm a very sensitive caring person and i think tht's my downside... and i dont want to fall into tht trap again......
that's my problem too. i care too d@m much. i need a better way to deal with life my d@m self. everyone keeps saying try to be strong, but easier said than done. when you find a way let me know.

Taina

Temptress
doubledimps said:

darling, people can tell you all they want what u need to do, and they can go over and over how u should do it. But no-one knows better what u need than u. Until u are ready to accept that, and learn that YOU are #1 above all else what everyone says doesn't matter, you have to make the decision for yourself and on your terms, no-one elses. BUT, if you need someone to listen, always know that we're here, or at least, I AM.

hotandgroovy

TAUREAN WOMAN...nuff said
Taina said:
darling, people can tell you all they want what u need to do, and they can go over and over how u should do it. But no-one knows better what u need than u. Until u are ready to accept that, and learn that YOU are #1 above all else what everyone says doesn't matter, you have to make the decision for yourself and on your terms, no-one elses. BUT, if you need someone to listen, always know that we're here, or at least, I AM.

:bowdown :bowdown

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
Do I have to make ah Road Trip! If yuh not happy or non- happiness spreads throughout yuh family and friends.