How 'bout dem Cowboys?!?!?

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
LOL G-men bouncing back?? Nah I don't think so. lol
Please...allyuh barely beat us that first game, doh let the 10-point difference fool yuh. Once the defense rounds into form the Giants go surprise a couple people because offensively it's hard to keep us in check.

The Captain

Yeah okay...keep dreaming man...you guys faced the Redskins who were scared to open up the offense for Campbell...let's see what you do against the Eagles....
Son, less than 50 yards in the 2nd half. Real talk. Cowboys are not impressive on D by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:

The Captain

They didn't realize Kimanuwa is starting to play better at his new position . They'll realize when the Giants beat the Cowboys next time around
You mean on the D-LINE. Cause he is not an OLB. Let Blackburn get some run out there. I like the idea of replacing the D-line. switching from Strahan to Tuck and others. Genius gameplan last week. Sam played better also.

bygmyke33

Dragon Lizard
Son, less than 50 yards in the 2nd half. Real talk. Cowboys are not impressive on D by any stretch of the imagination.
Again the Redskins are not utilizing their weapons..you mean to tell me you got Moss and Randle El and you don't try to throw the football down the field more?!?!

The Cowboys D is just getting started...Newman is going to get healthier and once Ellis comes back Ware is going to be even more of a force...

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Again the Redskins are not utilizing their weapons..you mean to tell me you got Moss and Randle El and you don't try to throw the football down the field more?!?!

The Cowboys D is just getting started...Newman is going to get healthier and once Ellis comes back Ware is going to be even more of a force...
Sometimes Jason Campbell look like he scared to throw the ball. Moss not able to stretch the field yet because he's hurt. Hopefully, Campbell will build some confidence because he has an arm.

Cowboys lookin good this year. I think they need to work on the RB situation. I can't stand the whole "running back by committee mess". Just pick one and go with it.

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
We scored as many points as we gave up. As horrible as our d was Eli and Plex were doing damage. Plex leads the League in TD's at WR.
Yep...Plexiglass is a good wide receiver. He just gets nicked up too much and I don't feel that he can stretch the field like he wants to because of Eli's armstrength. Giants need to work the other receivers into the game because they too predictable throwing to Shockey and Plexiglass all the time.

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
You mean on the D-LINE. Cause he is not an OLB. Let Blackburn get some run out there. I like the idea of replacing the D-line. switching from Strahan to Tuck and others. Genius gameplan last week. Sam played better also.
Gawd...gimmih some credit fuh mih suggestion nah man, lol. but yeah, was a different player once they put him in a two -point stance on Sunday.

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
Yep...Plexiglass is a good wide receiver. He just gets nicked up too much and I don't feel that he can stretch the field like he wants to because of Eli's armstrength. Giants need to work the other receivers into the game because they too predictable throwing to Shockey and Plexiglass all the time.
:kicks :kicks :kicks

You HAVE to be on kicks right? I cyah believe de man say b/c of Eli's arm-strength, lol. You de only man I have EVER heard question Eli's arm :acute:

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
:kicks :kicks :kicks

You HAVE to be on kicks right? I cyah believe de man say b/c of Eli's arm-strength, lol. You de only man I have EVER heard question Eli's arm :acute:
Well I'll correct myself....accuracy. No reason Eli and Plax can't be like Brady and Moss.

RotiKing2004eva

Well I'll correct myself....accuracy. No reason Eli and Plax can't be like Brady and Moss.
1) Eli's never been great consistently w. plax b4
2) Plax has never had this type of pace before
3) Brady's been great without a great #1 receiver (deion branch is a solid #2 at best)
4) Moss has been on this pace before
5) Our coaching is better.
6) We have the tapes and we cheat.

6 good reasons to disprove your blasphemy.

Dancer

Closet Exhibitionist
Randy Moss - Terrell Owens

I wonder who will implode first? They juss cyar help it..lol

The Captain

1) Eli's never been great consistently w. plax b4
2) Plax has never had this type of pace before
3) Brady's been great without a great #1 receiver (deion branch is a solid #2 at best)
4) Moss has been on this pace before
5) Our coaching is better.
6) We have the tapes and we cheat.

6 good reasons to disprove your blasphemy.
Plaxico leading the league in TD's buddy. 7 in 5 games.