{HIM} End of the Year Picture Thread 2009!!

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
And here we are folks another year, what have you done for forward progress...?! If you do not wish to put up any pics then please just watch and keep as much of the chatter out so we can keep things nice and smooth...
Of course I shall start things off in normal fashion!! Enjoy and bless!!

I will add some more this weekend once I take out the camera...

:drinks:

N

nikkigiovanni

And here we are folks another year, what have you done for forward progress...?! If you do not wish to put up any pics then please just watch and keep as much of the chatter out so we can keep things nice and smooth...
Of course I shall start things off in normal fashion!! Enjoy and bless!!

wow...i would actually fukk you

you remind me of one of my gentleman that i have now...big up to my yanke harlem boy!!!!!

damn i didn't know you looked like that

ank

And here we are folks another year, what have you done for forward progress...?! If you do not wish to put up any pics then please just watch and keep as much of the chatter out so we can keep things nice and smooth...Of course I shall start things off in normal fashion!! Enjoy and bless!!

ok, I got it .

and nice pictures , you look cute and sexy :drinks:

bouyon king

Banned
wdf, u cah try and twist ting up pon me. i wud be de last one out of all yuh to turn battyman. i said wow cas i find it strange dat a man wud make a thread devoted 2 men's pics. das why me nah really roll wit most trini peeples

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Forgive him ppl

End of the year HIM Picture thread gave him the wrong idea :kicks:

PJK brek it dung fuh him