HELP: Gift Ideas Needed..

Brown Eyes

I am starting my shopping really late and have come across a dilemma - what to get my mate...

Here is some info -
He is a very flamboyant gentleman that likes flash but not gaudiness. He likes to be in style, but adds his own twist to it...

Any suggestions from the men and women out there??

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
A little birdie told me that your mate doesn't even like Xmas.

Buy yourself something nice, dress up and take a picture of yourself in it and frame it for him.

Tell him it was all my bright idea!!!:D

:kicks...

D

Dragon

Yuh say de man flamboyant this would be the perfect gift for him … or yuh could get him ah white gold chain with diamonds in-box meh and I will tell yuh de name of ah guy to call

Brown Eyes

Hmm..I am not sure if he is worthy of these gifts...I am still trying to decide if he was naughty or nice :D

Dragon said:
Yuh say de man flamboyant this would be the perfect gift for him … or yuh could get him ah white gold chain with diamonds in-box meh and I will tell yuh de name of ah guy to call

sarahadams

Hello Gorgeous humans,

I've cross-posted this from beauty over 30

My mother-in-law is requesting skincare for Christmas. I love skincare, but my concerns are vastly different from hers. my (29F) skin is oily and acne-prone, while she (late '60s) has cited main concerns as wrinkles and dryness dads Christmas gift I think a retinol-based moisturizer is the right direction to go, but I'm looking for product recommendations, please! My budget is under 50$, but I can go a bit higher if the product is HG status. I just really want her to have something she can use and love.

thank you all and happy holidays to everyone!!

edit: I'm a terrible writer. To rephrase my question: If you could buy one product for someone who cites skin concerns of (1) wrinkles, and (2) dryness, what would you buy?

Last edited:

sarahadams

Hello Gorgeous humans,

I've cross-posted this from beauty over 30

My mother-in-law is requesting skincare for Christmas. I love skincare, but my concerns are vastly different from hers. my (29F) skin is oily and acne-prone, while she (late '60s) has cited main concerns as wrinkles and dryness. I think a retinol-based moisturizer is a right direction to go, but I'm looking for product recommendations, please! My budget is under 50$, but I can go a bit higher if the product is HG status. I just really want her to have something she can use and love.

thank you all and happy holidays to everyone!!

edit: I'm a terrible writer. To rephrase my question: If you could buy one product for someone who cites skin concerns of (1) wrinkles, and (2) dryness, what would you buy?
no response.