Have You Ever Been Rendered Unconscious?

trinithunda

Big Steupss
ok...anyone ever play dat game where someone hit you on a pressure point and u lose consciousness? i remember playin that back n d day when me and my cousins used to take turns doin it to each other!! :rofl:

Shy Boy

Yuh Mailman
trinithunda27 said:
ok...anyone ever play dat game where someone hit you on a pressure point and u lose consciousness? i remember playin that back n d day when me and my cousins used to take turns doin it to each other!! :rofl:

and I thought I was wierd...:taunt:

DJ Mr. X

trinithunda27 said:

that was a stupid game. i seen someone pass out playing that .

Shy Boy

Yuh Mailman
spicexperience said:
does passing out from drinking drinking too much clarks court and guiness count? :alcoholic

Oh the memories...
Or rather...the missing memories... :drinkers

cuunoos

De Cocoyea kid!
n00ner said:
... Definitely the weirdest feeling I've ever had - waking up riding a bike down a main road and not remembering what just happened 2 seconds ago.
(this was in high school by the way)
Not so wierd to me. I woke up at the top of the stairway on my front porch after falling down a flight of stairs a couple of years ago. I was carrying a case of empty bottles to my father's car. It started to rain, I slipped from the second stair and flew through the air, landed on my head about three steps from the bottom. Don't know what happened or how long I was out, but my family said when they came outside after hearing the noise that I got up, sat down again in the broken glass and then ran up the stairs. I have some souvenirs on my legs from that accident.

Shy Boy

Yuh Mailman
Ever wake up on a boat in the middle of a lake, when the night previous you were at least 100 miles from the nearest body of water?

cuunoos

De Cocoyea kid!
Shy Boy said:
Ever wake up on a boat in the middle of a lake, when the night previous you were at least 100 miles from the nearest body of water?
Sounds like somebody went overboard on de babash.

DJ Mr. X

cuunoomoonoo said:
Sounds like somebody went overboard on de babash.

is dat what i need when i throwing a next free party for those who don't have respect for it. just because its free, dey belly get more deep.

Shy Boy

Yuh Mailman
spicexperience said:
is dat what i need when i throwing a next free party for those who don't have respect for it. just because its free, dey belly get more deep.

free party?
byob?