Guys, would you beat your woman for ...

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
I see ah pic somebody had post wey dey tink dey lookin sexy in dey bahchroom meanwhile de bowl vizuhble wid ah log in it. I would hit my woman ah hahhhhhhrd slap if she puh sumting so online

ah see that one too her friend supposedly did it ....

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
This is what some females don't get. When you're a moron guys will fuck, but that is about where the buck stops.

Actually you can have intelligent conversations about television shows or music... however I get what you mean ... if her conversations are on completely superficial levels, she has no depth, and can't engage in conversation that means something or about topics that matter.

Many females on IMIX need to have shit dumbed down for them, but even then aren't capable of much, and I am not even tryna fuck these broads, so I can only imagine how frustrating they are it is to men! Ha.

The subconscious mind is MF when it start projecting itself

Minxy

I'm asking because I see the thread asking men if they'd beat their woman for posting a pic on facebook and people answering like there's an appropriate reason to beat women outside of consentual sex play.

Homotional klaffy ass douche bags calling me an idiot; And duncebats who lack decent reading comprehension as well as mental capacity finding themselves perplexed by my locquacity, both make me feel excellent :) I will try make my posts much longer and use even bigger words going forward. :) rey.

#NWO
:boredom:

So wait Tweetz is really ah Lesbo in troot aought?
so basically you horning your man with a woman.. i see.. interesting
I see ah pic somebody had post wey dey tink dey lookin sexy in dey bahchroom meanwhile de bowl vizuhble wid ah log in it. I would hit my woman ah hahhhhhhrd slap if she puh sumting so online
:lol :lol

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
if i was tweety bird's man, she would get a cut arse everyday, just fuh feeling she knows it all. lol :pilot: "know yuh role woman" wap, bap, cuff.... lol
^^^

cant believe a woman posted this

thas cause she needs a cutarse daily
^^smh.. guess you woulda agreed wid Celie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MgPpsbLARcw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TweetaFineeta

&#9608;&#9829;&#9608; TORONTONIAN &#9608;&#9829;&#
@ helloBK ... That's how claffy birds roll. They're used to getting cuff down and assume that's is normal, not only that they advocate it. Like Cellie. That is why I have to laugh.

Lol @ the faggot that's vex I wheel and scroll him, but keeps tracing me like some sowa pu.ssy bi.tch. Lol.

Okay done wid dis - men if you beat a chick for posting any kinda pic you a cu.nt whose mother shoulda take plan B. I hope unu don't procreate.

Bless.