Guys, would you beat your woman for ...

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
I'm asking because I see the thread asking men if they'd beat their woman for posting a pic on facebook and people answering like there's an appropriate reason to beat women outside of consentual sex play.

Homotional klaffy ass douche bags calling me an idiot; And duncebats who lack decent reading comprehension as well as mental capacity finding themselves perplexed by my locquacity, both make me feel excellent :) I will try make my posts much longer and use even bigger words going forward. :) rey.

#NWO

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
I'm asking because I see the thread asking men if they'd beat their woman for posting a pic on facebook and people answering like there's an appropriate reason to beat women outside of consentual sex play.

Homotional klaffy ass douche bags calling me an idiot; And duncebats who lack decent reading comprehension as well as mental capacity finding themselves perplexed by my locquacity, both make me feel excellent :) I will try make my posts much longer and use even bigger words going forward. :) rey.

#NWO
Are there any circumstances under which a (violent) physical reaction from a man toward a woman would seem justifiable to you?

TheEducator

#NWO

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
Tracing females...

#MoreGayShitFromYou.

Excellent. Goes well with your extensive collection of man-face pics.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
They post those kinds of pics on hip hop boards. Which kinda reinforces my theory that tha dude is white.

Disturbing