Glasses

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
I wish I could wear contacts...but the slightest thing gives me an eye infection....I never know where my glasses are either...like now, I think they are by a friends house......and I cant see a lick....so its the school teacher look for me....

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
i have to wear them all the time now..when i was a kid i wanted them bad to mek me look smart..heheh so i lie at my eye exam and now.. i really need them all de time...stupse

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
I am dependent on my contacts! Can't live without it or else I will be walking into people, walls, poles, etc. During the summer I even went on a boatride with only one contact lense cause the other one ripped during the day and I refuse to wear my glasses to parties. I was trying to play cute with one contact and high heel shoes. I almost fell off the ramp when I was coming off the boat!

I wear my glasses only when I am home. My family laughs at me cause I wear my glasses to go everything including while I take a shower.

yeah prinzez .. post a pic up with dem glasses ah sure yuh look sexy ....

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
Trini Prinzez said:
I am dependent on my contacts! Can't live without it or else I will be walking into people, walls, poles, etc. During the summer I even went on a boatride with only one contact lense cause the other one ripped during the day and I refuse to wear my glasses to parties. I was trying to play cute with one contact and high heel shoes. I almost fell off the ramp when I was coming off the boat!

I wear my glasses only when I am home. My family laughs at me cause I wear my glasses to go everything including while I take a shower.
i've done that before...ever been in a crowd and have someone block the eye with the contact??? you become blind instantly! nah...i don't wear my glasses in the shower... :cool:

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
I have been wearing since i was 12. I have astigmatism really bad in both eyes.. I can't see things that are far at all. I even had to wear sports goggles to play tennis. There are pics in my school with my team and I have one those ridiculous things. I wish i can wear contacts but i need sepcial ones that will cost like $300 a pack.. hell nah!!

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
bunjigarlindarlin said:
I have been wearing since i was 12. I have astigmatism really bad in both eyes.. I can't see things that are far at all. I even had to wear sports goggles to play tennis. There are pics in my school with my team and I have one those ridiculous things. I wish i can wear contacts but i need sepcial ones that will cost like $300 a pack.. hell nah!!
what about laser?

P

poca-old

personally i don't trust laser... we don't know the long long term effect.... like what will happen 30 years from now....
i rather wear my glasses...

trinizan

I need my contacts (can't find the glasses) or else I can't do didley squat either. I love my contacts, I can see without having to wear the stupid glasses. I have thought about the surgery, but I have heard some folks say that in the beginning it's ok, but couple years down the road, you may have serious problems, sooooooo, I guess it's contacts (and glasses when I go for my exam) for me!

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
I am kinda scared about that. MY grandfather did that and they seem to think it has gotten worse. I see okay.. once it's infront of me.. but i need my glasses to see far moving objects, words, lights.... lol!

P

poca-old

i need glasses for everything and i don't think that it is good to always wear contact lenses. because i don't read with my glasses but if i had my lenses on i would read with them which would deteriorate my near vision....
i prefer wearing glasses... i rarely wear the lenses.. to lazy to clean them...

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
bunjigarlindarlin said:
I am kinda scared about that. MY grandfather did that and they seem to think it has gotten worse. I see okay.. once it's infront of me.. but i need my glasses to see far moving objects, words, lights.... lol!
yeah, i'm not too keen on it either. you are hilarious! "i see okay...once it's in front of me"!! :kicks i hate when someone is in front of me and i don't have on my glasses and they ask, "how many fingers?!", and i watch them like, "yuh dumb ass, i'm not blind!"

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
poca said:
i need glasses for everything and i don't think that it is good to always wear contact lenses. because i don't read with my glasses but if i had my lenses on i would read with them which would deteriorate my near vision....
i prefer wearing glasses... i rarely wear the lenses.. to lazy to clean them...
there was a time i would wear my contacts every day! not again nah, dais too much wuk! one time i fell asleep with them, and nexx ting, i couldn't find one! ah start to panic, i thought it went up in meh skull! what an experience!

some people actually think my glasses are shades! and i does be like, "so all de time yuh thought i was playin saga gyul wearing shades right thru?!" :rolleyes:

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
hotpepasauce said:
yeah prinzez .. post a pic up with dem glasses ah sure yuh look sexy ....
That is one sight allyuh will never see!!! Unless yuh lucky to wake up next to me in the morning which I doubt you are......