Girl Talk.....

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Since Monty is not holding down she weekly chores....
Allyuh ladies have anything that u care to share. Any new products out?

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Care free has a new and improved thong pantyliner. The wings are positioned differently on the side of the liner so that when you pull them off, you don't damn near rip way the whole crouch of yuh panty.

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Re: eh eh

BAGOGYUL said:
those have been out for almost 2 yrs. now
where u been canada ah wah:rolleyes:
NO, girl they have a new one now. The wings are different. One is up and the other side is kind of down and it comes in a bigger box now with 36 or something like that.

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
My find of the month

Estee Lauder
Pure Color
Lip Vinyl

Saturated color. Hyper shine.

It's chic. It's shocking. It's beyond gloss. Hot, pulsating lip color with fantastic, high-energy shine and a wet-lacquered finish. Each cool cube comes with its own mini brush--makes it easy to slick on a single shade or create a mix. Add over lipstick for super sheen.

It's time to shine.

Price: $20.00

The best part is the top part is a mirror!!!

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Re: My find of the month

Iland Fntsy said:

Estee Lauder
Pure Color
Lip Vinyl

It's chic. It's shocking. It's beyond gloss. Hot, pulsating lip color with fantastic, high-energy shine and a wet-lacquered finish. Each cool cube comes with its own mini brush--makes it easy to slick on a single shade or create a mix. Add over lipstick for super sheen.

It's time to shine.

I need to try something new, I'm addicted to Mac lipglass. I don't use any other lip color. What other colors does it come in?

D

Dragon

Skintimate® Moisturizing Shave Gel has a unique blend of eight skin conditioners, emollients, and lubricants—including 30% more Vitamin E than before—that are especially made for a woman's needs. It gives you a close, comfortable shave and smooth, soft skin. The gel foams into a rich lather for easier razor glide and unbeatable razor protection against nicks and cuts.

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
Re: My find of the month

Iland Fntsy said:

Estee Lauder
Pure Color
Lip Vinyl

It's time to shine.

I have to try this. Looks really good.

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Rabbi Yaakov Dragon said:

Skintimate® Moisturizing Shave Gel has a unique blend of eight skin conditioners, emollients, and lubricants—including 30% more Vitamin E than before—that are especially made for a woman's needs. It gives you a close, comfortable shave and smooth, soft skin. The gel foams into a rich lather for easier razor glide and unbeatable razor protection against nicks and cuts.
I've been using this since last year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
Re: Re: Re: Re: My find of the month

Dougla_Ting said:
Does it have that kind of glittery shimmer like lipglass?
More shine than glitter. More of a day to day thing...and then you could use the shimmery lipglass ones for the night to go out.

D

Dragon

Body innovations™. Designed by Women for Women.4 oz tube (118ml), 30 ApplicationsThe ultimate "Quick-Fix" for problem cellulite ... See visible results in just 5 minutes!That's right! A smoother, righter, cellulite-free body that begins in seconds, is maximized in minutes, and lasts for hours...it's the incredible Cellulite Eraser™ from Body Innovations.An amazing new topically applied gel that flattens out the dimpled look of cellulite by constricting the skin surrounding "puffy" protruding fatty tissue while (at the same time) softening the rigid connective tissue responsible for cellulite's quilt-like appearance.The ResearchThe starting point for Body Innovations' chemists was a groundbreaking 1998 study published in the June issue of the medical journal Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery entitled "An exploratory investigation of the morphology and biochemistry of cellulite."The BreakthroughThe study proved that neither poor circulation, differences in fat tissue, nor an "accumulation of toxins" in the thigh was the cause of cellulite. Cellulite occurs when swollen fat cells cause dimpling at the point where the underlying support structure of the skin (the connective matrix) is weakened.Therefore, a formula that simultaneously constricts the fatty protrusions while elasticising the surrounding connective tissue would flatten out the dimpled, quilt-like appearance of cellulite for hours on end. That's where Cellulite Eraser™ comes in.The ResultsThe amazing Cellulite Eraser™ reduces the appearance of cellulite in a matter of minutes, giving you the instant reward, the "quick-fix," the immediate relief from the devastating appearance of cellulite.Cellulite Eraser™ : the quick-fix that allows you to go to the gym, go to the beach, wear the most revealing fashions, and (best of all) feel confident during those most intimate moments.A firm, tight, cellulite-free body that will make you proud. Guaranteed!Body Innovations products are designed for women who want to look good as well as feel good.Take the Cellulite Eraser™ "Quick-Fix" Challenge!Apply Cellulite Eraser™ to the back of one thigh, as directed. Wait 5 minutes. If you don't see a profound, visible difference between the treated thigh and the untreated thigh, just return the unused portion for a complete refund...no questions asked!
Directions:

· Begin with clean, dry skin. · Squeeze a small amount of Cellulite Eraser™ into the palm of your hand (an amount equal in size to a small marble should be sufficient for one thigh and one-half of one's buttocks). · Apply directly to target area. · Rub vigorously using a circular motion until Cellulite Eraser™ is fully absorbed (approximately 15-30 seconds). · Do not exceed three applications daily.

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka

does that work well for you Dragon... :rolleyes:

1Temptress

Wha you doing in here? You ain't hear it is girl talk? Thanks for the information though.